• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireren - Greetings
Hello MCP members,

I'm happy to be apart of this forum. It looks very well done, and extremely organized. So for starters here's a little about me.

My name is Tom but you can refer to me by my username, I am seventeen years old and I enjoy various sports and hobbies. Including football, basketball and gaming. I play a lot of PC and Xbox Games including:
  • BF2/BF3 beta
  • Cod 4 - MW2 - Black Ops
  • Halo 1-3
  • Mass Effect 1-2
  • Fable 2-3
  • Gow 2-3
  • and many more

Apart from my hobbies I'm also learned and skilled in several relevant areas to this forum. I am experienced in GFX design using photoshop and GIMP. I also have three years of marketing experience as well as three years of stock trading experience.

So that's a little about me.
Ah, the first stock trader on the team, I believe
welcome Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(06-10-2011, 02:52 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Ah, the first stock trader on the team, I believe
welcome Smile

Glad to be here. I'm liking what I'm seeing.
Welcome, I'm happy you're liking what you see. From your spelling I assume you're from America?
(07-10-2011, 06:32 PM)Mark Wrote: Welcome, I'm happy you're liking what you see. From your spelling I assume you're from America?

Yes, I am from the continental U.S.

California to be exact.
Do you guys have broadband in the Lynx constellation or are you still on dial-up?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(08-10-2011, 08:34 PM)latch Wrote: Do you guys have broadband in the Lynx constellation or are you still on dial-up?

Ahh, we haven't been using either of those obsolete technologies for centuries. Now we use an integrated NRX Platform data transfer system that sends data via tachyon streams. Smile