• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Jobs' iPhone 4.0 announcement
Android only has a fraction of the apps that the iPhone does. I myself am against most things iPhone but this one does excite me (I'm a complete geek, who knew?)
I'd much rather an Android still... Means less money for the Jobs mob and more control of what you can download (no silly app store restrictions)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Oh yeah.. who's the cool kid rocking with Android? Oh. Must be me. Confusedleep
Psh. That's silly. You're way cooler if you install Android on there yourself.
Do I get Kudos for finding the Android Update myself ? As OTA didn't come with Android 1.0 Sad. And for rooting by accident in a really simple way ?
Yes you do. Now I gave my mom an ultimatum. She gets me this phone or an Air Rifle. I think she's leaning towards the rifle tbh. It's cheaper....
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(10-06-2010, 10:26 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: I'm probably going to get it, I admit. I need a new phone and I've wanted an iPhone for a bit....

Right, Jack, get cracking on the Iphone 4 hacking Big Grin

Done. :'] i'm not going to release it for a while though Big Grin
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
How the ... did you get one done so quickly, it's not even been released yet. 0.o
oh its been in the pipeline aaaaaages its just a matter of knowing where to look for it Big Grin
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Well, the iPhone 4 is now available for Pre order.

Pricing

8GB = £419
16GB = £499
32GB = £599

Technical specifications

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [iPhone][Explanation] Symbols on the back of the iPhone Mark 0 6,689 13-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Bill Gates Told Steve Jobs About the iPad First Mark 6 14,129 16-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Last Post: de Baphomet