• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Jobs' iPhone 4.0 announcement
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100607/ttc...d36ba.html

Sorry for the failed link, but it's 2am(ish) here and it's effort...

They've just released the iPhone 4.0, which is better than the iPad in every way that I can see (though being the pessimist I am, I can't see his promises being fulfilled)... Anyone else think that the iPad was a bit of a waste of time?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
The iPad was a fail before it was even released.

I'm confused, why is there two prices? If it's £137 i'd buy one regardless of it being Apple. (Sorry).

Jesus, i knew Gizmodo got the leaked prototype into their hands but for £3,400!

Anywho, Android have been smashing the iPhone in the face so this'll even the tables i know the App base is MASSIVE on the iPhone.
Its fucking quality though the new iphone 4, apparently its the best screen out there on the market Smile
...Is that quoting Steve Jobs or Gizmondo?
As you do...
Who me? According to that link you sent.
It's two prices depending on the capacity (memory, etc) and it does look sick.

The iPad is OK, it's a bigger iPhone for storing your graphics work and easily being able to flick through it all. I still think it's shit.

And I wanna get that iPhone
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
This is the first iPhone I would ever consider getting

Oh, look, there's a freeware version of the iPhone OS already, and it's got more apps... AND it's got a better name. I introduce you to Android
As you do...
Opensource* not freeware. And yeah, i'd consider getting this iPhone if the price was right.
I knew what I meant...
As you do...
I'm probably going to get it, I admit. I need a new phone and I've wanted an iPhone for a bit....

Right, Jack, get cracking on the Iphone 4 hacking Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [iPhone][Explanation] Symbols on the back of the iPhone Mark 0 6,697 13-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Bill Gates Told Steve Jobs About the iPad First Mark 6 14,178 16-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Last Post: de Baphomet