• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question!
Why is there rioting in England?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
People are bored.

The official reason is because of Government cuts, or because some bloke got shot by the police in cold blood, but they're just excuses.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
He pulled a gun at police, he got shot. They're not rioting in York because they're all farmers and they'd scare the sheep.
Well I'm not over there and you guys don't know what's going either?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I know, I know. It started out as an 150 person peaceful march for some guy who was shot.
Then, a bunch of British people started being British, all at the same time, and now we're taking away their benefits.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(12-08-2011, 06:48 AM)Drumm Wrote: I know, I know. It started out as an 150 person peaceful march for some guy who was shot.
Then, a bunch of British people started being British, all at the same time, and now we're taking away their benefits.

A few stereotypes pop into mind when I read the second sentence. Mostly these are about tea, royalty, and a dry sense of humour mixed with repression so naturally I fail to see where rioting to stealing ipod accessories comes into play.

My theory is rioting was contrived by the power elite to remove more freedoms of the people in the interest of civil peace.
I. AM. LATCH.
(12-08-2011, 04:02 PM)latch Wrote: ...a dry sense of humour mixed with repression so naturally I fail to see where rioting to stealing ipod accessories comes into play.

My theory is rioting was contrived by the power elite to remove more freedoms of the people in the interest of civil peace.

Your definition of a typical Brit and ours are completely different... To you the entire population of the UK will be wearing top hats, monicles and drinking tea out of dainty cups (So, exactly as West Yorkshire are)... Our definition of "typically British" are poor people nicking stuff, stabbing people and basically being cunts. (So, exactly how Manchester is)

And Mark, get stuffed, the nearest sheep farm is roughly 10 miles away in Boroughbridge, you live a hell of a lot closer to Cumbria* than I do.

*Real sheep shaggers, no joke.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Not so. Within my abstraction are all those stupid kids and that loudmouth lady on the bus in the movie- To Sir With Love. Unwashed tards are everywhere.
I. AM. LATCH.