• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made $120 with my tongue.
No, it doesn't have anything to do with sex.

Just look at where I put this thread as I am very conscientious of scope and relevancy of thread placement. Aside from the actual structure of the php based bbs, content is all important on a site like this and certain rules apply so as to make desired content easy to find.

That being said, I open the floor to guesses on how I made this money using my tongue and bear in mind the clue lies within the actual placement of this thread.

Pictures and an explanation will follow some appropriate guesses. Whoever guesses correctly will win none other than.. acknowledgment!

What a deal! Weeeeeee!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
That's what she said. :evil
(08-07-2011, 10:32 PM)Mark Wrote: That's what she said. :evil

She said all of that? I don't think so. Mark! No! Bad! Don't make me get the squirt bottle!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I thought this was a spambot at first..
Hmm, My guess is.. Modelling.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(08-07-2011, 11:32 PM)Drumm Wrote: I thought this was a spambot at first..
Hmm, My guess is.. Modelling.

Modeling computer hardware? You are awarded most bizarre response!
Congratulations!
I. AM. LATCH.
Modeling a tongue!?

I feel I should be careful when reading and replying to latchs content. This is certainly an interesting one, regarding both your tongue and computer hardware.
Have you invented something? A sort of whistle perhaps?

[Image: 3731210818_b863c2fb09.jpg]

Special prize if you know what that is.
(09-07-2011, 02:08 AM)Mark Wrote: Modeling a tongue!?

I feel I should be careful when reading and replying to latchs content. This is certainly an interesting one, regarding both your tongue and computer hardware.

That's a good guess but how do you make money with a whistle?
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(09-07-2011, 02:08 AM)Mark Wrote: Modeling a tongue!?

I'm certain that no reply you can make will require the appropriation of a barrister, however I am excessively amused that you believe you must tread lightly!
Also the guess is incorrect.

I. AM. LATCH.
My post was geared more initially to saving money, but there's no doubt you could make $120 off creating that thing. Infact, it's not a whistle at all.
Looks like a blood alcohol reader to me, but this is my thread, butthead!
I. AM. LATCH.