• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Google +" ... Interesting
To be honest I'm not in the loop with newer technology and It's often people that let me know. Apparently, Google have created a new social website that opened today for a few hours before having to be closed due to “insane” demand.

This Google+ guy, czar Vic Gundotra had to shut the site down for the night.

[Image: Gundotra-Statement-550x218-540x214.jpg]

For a few hours there was a flood of invitations being requested and sent all over the net. On Twitter people were asking and offering invites like crazy and suddenly Google+ rose to capacity and even overloaded their servers with people’s status updates and video chatting via “Hangouts.” (Yes, Google's underwater servers nearly fell over.)

Users seems to be very pleased with the site…and both Twitter and Facebook should be worried about it because Google+ covers them both. The feel of it is very similar to Facebook but has the Twitter real-time feel too and has a nice group video chat feature.

If you didn’t get a chance to get a sneak preview of Google+, here’s a video to find out more.

usually when a company gets rich they because lethargic and traditional, Google seems to get smarter and more enterprising.

Unfortunate for Microsoft, Facebook and Apple.

And on the opposite end perhaps Microsoft well be more innovative in the underdog role.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I wonder if this will kick off, I'm gonna hold back until I know a little more about it. I'm not much of a social networking user anyway, I am interested to see where this goes, and I hope it goes better than Google Buzz.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(01-07-2011, 01:32 PM)Drumm Wrote: I wonder if this will kick off, I'm gonna hold back until I know a little more about it. I'm not much of a social networking user anyway, I am interested to see where this goes, and I hope it goes better than Google Buzz.

That's what I do. Let other ppl work out the bugs.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(01-07-2011, 01:32 PM)Drumm Wrote: I wonder if this will kick off, I'm gonna hold back until I know a little more about it. I'm not much of a social networking user anyway, I am interested to see where this goes, and I hope it goes better than Google Buzz.

I am not into social networking at all, waste of time i think. But with the way things are going how long can i last on the outside?

Soon social networking virgins like myself well be hunted down and forced to sign up.
I feel that this is appropriate.
[Image: googleplus.png]
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(01-07-2011, 11:26 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I feel that this is appropriate.
[Image: googleplus.png]

lol