• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you?
Drumm seems to be thinking correctly.

I've been doing fine, my whole last month or so has been pretty much the exact same, every day. Wake up, get ready, go hang out with a girl, go home, sleep, repeat. And before you ask latch, yes, this "girl" has a beard, feathers, AND licks up puke. Turn me on, ya know?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(24-06-2011, 01:25 AM)Special Chris Wrote: Drumm seems to be thinking correctly.

I've been doing fine, my whole last month or so has been pretty much the exact same, every day. Wake up, get ready, go hang out with a girl, go home, sleep, repeat. And before you ask latch, yes, this "girl" has a beard, feathers, AND licks up puke. Turn me on, ya know?

No sir, I do not know as that is not a penchant we share. I prefer girls that do none of those things. I'm firm on that. It's my final answer.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Your life is in a loop? Sounds very fun. Break the cycle. Is your "repeat" an Optimus Rhyme reference?

I'm not sure how to respond to your dislike of that very sexy sounding girl Latch :roll
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(24-06-2011, 05:57 PM)Drumm Wrote: Your life is in a loop? Sounds very fun. Break the cycle. Is your "repeat" an Optimus Rhyme reference?

I'm not sure how to respond to your dislike of that very sexy sounding girl Latch :roll

I would certainly prefer that you question my judgment rather that deify me as I am unqualified to be a god. That and I have a strong tendency of avoiding responsibility as the situation allows. That is not to say that I don't take ownership of my actions, but rather I avoid loading upon myself new responsibilities.

I fear I may be lazy- don't tell anyone.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
No, it's not a reference to whatever that is..

And the cycle will probably be broken very soon.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(24-06-2011, 06:56 PM)Special Chris Wrote: No, it's not a reference to whatever that is..

And the cycle will probably be broken very soon.

Gah! Americans! ... and their guns!
I. AM. LATCH.
She sounds like hard work, If I was American I'd probably shoot her and dump here under my front porch as well.
Yes! Us Americans and our guns! We love to shoot things!
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(23-06-2011, 10:56 PM)Drumm Wrote: If she's leaving now's a good time to grab her number. So you can "keep in touch."
For er.. Business and stuff :roll

No fucking joke drumm she's leaving to become a Buddhist nun lol i am serious! she's going to an isolated monastery in the middle of nowhere for at least two years!

I like her alot!:redcheeks Where close but i know deep down that she really wants to be a nun, if i ask here out and i get shot down for some celebrate monks, wow major mojo blow man! She wants to be a nun more than anything in the world. why why why why?

:cry

The moral of this story is even Presidents don't always get what they want!

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(24-06-2011, 08:10 PM)Mark Wrote: She sounds like hard work, If I was American I'd probably shoot her and dump here under my front porch as well.

Mark! You don't have a front porch! AND not all those Americans have front porches either! Thus you can't bury her under the porch nor can you assume that being American affords you the guarantee that you will have a porch, your comment is hereby nullified!
I. AM. LATCH.