• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foods you should try once but never eat again
I know I am ^_^

Warlord if you can manage all of them, you are officially braver than I (I cheated a bit and used test subjects for Pizza Whut... I can't stand pizzas from there)

Also: added a new sandwich
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Gah, I don't want to dare that sammich, and Jack, if you do, I swear your bf will dump you for dieing!

I assume you're still with him?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Not a feast as such but i enjoy a Full Garlic bread with cheese + portion of chips + donner kebab with all sauces etc. After eating that it immobilises me for an hour or so.
Admittedly the garlic bread and cheese + chips doesn't do me much, but I normally have a pizza to go with and that enables me to move
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(07-06-2010, 05:32 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Gah, I don't want to dare that sammich, and Jack, if you do, I swear your bf will dump you for dieing!

I assume you're still with him?

Nah, I'm a free man atm lol

oh and guys, I had the McGangbang - and there were two bad parts to it: the Gas the morning after
and ordering it. I had the text printed out and I ordered it, and the waitress was like 'is this for yourself?' and I said 'yes' and then she looked at me as if i were a nutcase. XD
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
:o You're still alive, i assume.

Last night i had a garlic bread with cheese which was a nice base for around 7 pints. Then i got re-hungry and was in McDonalds, i'm sure i ordered a cheese burger but the woman give me just a burger but she was hot so she was forgiven.

Totally forgot about the McGangBang. I'd be too chicken anyway. Sad
(12-06-2010, 04:51 AM)WARLORDTF Wrote: oh and guys, I had the McGangbang - and there were two bad parts to it: the Gas the morning after
and ordering it. I had the text printed out and I ordered it, and the waitress was like 'is this for yourself?' and I said 'yes' and then she looked at me as if i were a nutcase. XD

Walking into Macdonalds with a Trilby I get the same response, so I feel for you Sad

(12-06-2010, 12:14 PM)Mark Wrote: :o You're still alive, i assume.

Last night i had a garlic bread with cheese which was a nice base for around 7 pints. Then i got re-hungry and was in McDonalds, i'm sure i ordered a cheese burger but the woman give me just a burger but she was hot so she was forgiven.

Totally forgot about the McGangBang. I'd be too chicken anyway. Sad

Mark, GROW A PAIR!
As you do...
Sharn, if you walked in to McDonalds especially with the trilby and i was serving i'd hand you as many McGangBangs you wanted. No arguments.

and Sad
TOO RIGHT YOU WOULD!

:p
As you do...
Omg! I always don my trilby everywhere! I tokk it to barcelona with me and apparently its fashonable where I was staying xD

-----------------
Written from my Blackberry Curve 8520
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------