• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oi Oi
As far as my computer knowledge goes, in the last 6 months I have gained a more intimate knowledge of how they work, and their abilities (getting HDDs that have been ripped from laptops to work via usb, and more recently, taking steps toward penetrating wep/wpa). This having been my first winter in Maine, it has allowed me to hobby-it-up so to speak.

I am, and always have been, a strong believer that damn-near-everything that I listen to, view, or operate on should be pirated. Also net neutrality, and anything anti-Government/Religion (preferably the American govt)

I also enjoy breeding and cultivation of Ganja, experimentation and embrace-ment (sp?) of all kinds of natural-based 'drugs' (and some un-natural Smile tattoing, art, woodworking, surfing, skating, and my life-long love, music.

Cheers
Where is your God now?
Answer that, and stay fashionable.
Hmm.. You're an interesting character Stamen. Nice to meet you, hope you stick around a long time.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
When you first joined, I for one spotted your username as that of a bots. I'm glad I didn't delete your account now!
You sound like the kind of lad that, given half the chance, would go kiteboarding in death valley...

Welcome aboard Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Welcome aboard! And I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that this dude's hair sucks. This is my honest opinion unabashed by qualms of insecurity or anything otherwise of the like. Be advised this may be on the final.
[spoiler][Image: Gottfried_Wilhelm_von_Leibniz.jpg][/spoiler]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Well don't i just feel all warm and fuzzy inside heh. Glad to be heah.
Where is your God now?
Answer that, and stay fashionable.
I too like to get high and pirate stuff off the net neutral web! I think well get along just fine......
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]