• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take your rads, Honey.
A nice graphic representation indicating exposure levels so you can quit worrying about all that tv you watch, you freaking couch potato!
[spoiler][Image: radiation.png][/spoiler]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Am I suppose to be able to understand this?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(23-03-2011, 08:17 PM)Special Chris Wrote: Am I suppose to be able to understand this?

Use your gigantic powerful brain! Smear butter through the trees and sing a song with only one shoe on! Chew rust and borrow a grape nut laden cat turd for measurement!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
You get radiation from eating a banana? Can we see this is a graph!
(23-03-2011, 08:25 PM)latch Wrote:
(23-03-2011, 08:17 PM)Special Chris Wrote: Am I suppose to be able to understand this?

Use your gigantic powerful brain! Smear butter through the trees and sing a song with only one shoe on! Chew rust and borrow a grape nut laden cat turd for measurement!

..whut?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(24-03-2011, 03:49 AM)Special Chris Wrote:

..whut?

One should never be required to repeat text when it can be merely reread!
I. AM. LATCH.
(24-03-2011, 05:08 AM)latch Wrote:
(24-03-2011, 03:49 AM)Special Chris Wrote:

..whut?

One should never be required to repeat text when it can be merely reread!

Touché, good fellow.

@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
hey that's an interesting chart, two banana's a day for one year and i should develop some sort of x-men like mutant power.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(25-03-2011, 12:18 AM)Mr. President Wrote: hey that's an interesting chart, two banana's a day for one year and i should develop some sort of x-men like mutant power.

Methinks absorption would be more rapid if you administer said bananas as a series of suppositories. The curved rocket shape should help.

What mutant power are you lusting after?
I. AM. LATCH.