Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Environment friendly Smoke Electric cigarettes Announces Romantic days celebration Sw
18-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Environment friendly Smoke Electric cigarettes Announces Romantic days celebration Sw
electric cigarette starter kit is hot now. NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL, February 09, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Green Smoke, the top model of electric cigarettes, is offering a Valentine's Day promotion whereby participants can win a dinner for two in a restaurant in their choice. Customers can enter the contest, when you purchase a Love Birds Kit or Evening of romance Kit. "Green Smoke electric cigarette are the perfect strategy to explain to you care on Evening of romance," says Ken Berg. "Unlike traditional cigarettes, Green Smoke emits no offensive odors that stick on your own breath, clothes or furniture. So, through the use of Green Smoke, your partner will get nearer to you as there isn't a smell to from." Saving money Smoke Love Birds kit is an e-cigarette kit designed for couples. It has all that a couple have to get started with electric cigarettes. The Romantic evening kit, a kit created by Green Smoke for less than a finite length of time, consists of a basic e-cigarette core kit, plus additional cartomizers in chocolate and mocha flavors, packaged inside a Valentine-themed gift box. "We created an exceptional Romantic days celebration kit that has a romantic theme," said product manager, Steve Arnold, "the kit contains Smooth Chocolate and Mocha Mist cartridges to create the atmosphere." Customers are applied for a Valentine's dinner contest with every purchase of the Love Birds or Romantic evening kit. The winner may select his range of restaurant for an elaborate dinner for 2. The contest starts last month 1st and runs before the 13th. Winners will probably be chosen inside of a random draw on the morning February 14th, giving the winning couple the opportunity to dine out on Valentine's Day evening. Operating out of Miami, Florida, Green Smoke was founded in 2008 to provide smokers with the exciting new replacement for traditional cigarettes. Green Smoke e-cigarettes look, feel and taste like a traditional cigarettes, but provide a nice smoking experience, without the messy ash, endless cigarette butts and offensive, lingering odor. Since Green Smoke has a fresh, pleasant vapor as an alternative to smoke, not merely in places where traditional smoking is generally forbidden. This patent-pending e-cigarette leaves many of the competition behind using its ease of usage as well as incredibly high smoke volume.
18-03-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Environment friendly Smoke Electric cigarettes Announces Romantic days celebration Sw
Thank you for this important information about useful products and services that I may not otherwise know about!

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
18-03-2011, 11:18 PM
RE: Environment friendly Smoke Electric cigarettes Announces Romantic days celebration Sw
5. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than English.

[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
18-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Your post is outdated Alison!! You're a month out, I suggest your bot master buck his ideas up, he's not going to sell any cigarettes, or love bird kits for an outdated competition. Any chance of that dinner for two, though?

[Image: engrish25.png]
19-03-2011, 12:39 AM
i want to buy some of these things you talked about in that big block of text, PMing you my CC # and personal info now!

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
19-03-2011, 01:45 AM
I'll organise that dinner now.

[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
19-03-2011, 03:46 AM
(19-03-2011 01:45 AM)Drumm Wrote:  I'll organise that dinner now.

You organise the dinner, but don't forget to pay!

19-03-2011, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 05:11 PM by liqnic.)
In the spirit of staunch relevancy, I am posting this link that goes out to all nerds!

http://blastr.com/2011/03/12-versions-of-the-star-t.php

I like the saw one the best!

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
19-03-2011, 05:22 PM
She needs a proper job, our palace guards > saw lady.

19-03-2011, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2011 05:29 PM by liqnic.)
YOU would say that! Incorrect! She also plays the bell, glasses, and the theremin AND she's got a better smile than those Q-tips.

They have smileys disabled.

I. AM. LATCH.