• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous plan new target
The guy sounds like a skid 12 year old. There's no point linking me to "Anonymous hacks", without linking something, or several specific things.
That isn't him. It's computer generated.
They're a political movement.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Drumm I know it's computer generated, it's Microsoft Sam, see my previous post. Off his link just then I clicked one of the top videos.
No, you were saying they're not hackers. They are. The link proves it.

(Oh, and if you're going to be fussy with definitions then, they're hackers and crackers, gettit)
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Anon aren't hackers. Anon is everything, all at once, as well as simultaneously being nothing.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
They're not hackers, they are skids claiming to be hackers, as 99% of skids do. I personally know hackers, as well as skids. Edit: Crackers are more skilled than skids, they just choose to do the wrong thing, and I'm yet to see anything that this skid group has done to validate your point(s).
Skids are hackers.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Mark, I'ma point you here

And also here

Anonymous are hackers/crackers. Get over it. They have probably done more with computers than mcompute combined.
Remember Wikileaks and HBGary? If that doesn't constitute anything then you're a moron.

Definition of "Skid": Commonly used to refer to someone who stopped evolving, and bathing, during the 80's hair band era. Generally can be found wearing AC/DC muscle shirts, leather jackets, and sporting a mullet. The term "skid" is in part derived from "skid row", which is both a band enjoyed by those the term refers to, as well as their address.

That is the complete opposite of the 4chan stereotype. The opposite of basement dweller.
I repeat, hope to hell they don't see you abusing them, the more volatile element will shit this place down
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
1. "Anonymous" come from 4chan
What's the view of people over at 4chan? Exactly..

They got their "name" by DDoSing, even the Wiki points this out, yet you point me to the hackanonymous website where the first line states.

Quote: "A hacker is known to build things, solve problems and not break or crack any system."

Please, skiddies, correct me if I'm wrong DDoSing and bringing down websites and servers IS breaking them, correct? They can no longer function as they're hit with bad intent.

When I say "skid", you know very well I mean skiddie or Script kiddie, a Skid is used in a derogatory manner towards those fools.

I quote this from wiki.

Quote:A script kiddie or skiddie, occasionally skid, script-running juvenile (SRJ) or similar, is a derogatory term used to describe those who use scripts or programs developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites.

Quote:Script kiddies have at their disposal a large number of effective, easily downloadable malicious programs capable of breaching computers and networks. Such programs have included remote denial-of-service WinNuke, trojans Back Orifice, NetBus, Sub7, and ProRat

DoS tools, such as WinNuke, and Loic, as well as RATs including Sub7 and ProRAT.

Quote:Script kiddies vandalize websites both for the thrill of it and to increase their reputation among their peers.

Was a top google hit video not of this foolish group defacing some church's website?

Quote:Script kiddies lack, or are only developing, coding skills sufficient to understand the effects and side effects of their work.

Again, I refer to the young age and lacking experience of the one in the video.

I feel you look up to these people, and think they're some sort of threat? Trust me as someone that's been around skids, and I know what they seek and how they work, with total disregard.
i think your both right!!!!!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your zombie survival plan bigsharn 21 33,379 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: WARLORDTF