• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Weightlifting

I think we all vegetable more than we should. :whistle

Although, I got a max rep of 63KG today so I'm happy.
Not bad Mark. You seem to gettin' up there. How many reps did you do at 63KG?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I lifted weights on a fairly consistent basis from about the age of 15-24. When I wrestled throughout high school I used to hit weights about 2 hours a day 5 days a week, followed with an hour of cardio before and during wrestling season. It is amazing how much free time I used to have. I wrestled at 85.7kg my senior year. I actually had myself down to 4% body fat. Considering I am only 5'8" I definitely had a low center of gravity. At my physical peak I used to squat 3 sets of 8-12 reps at 227kg, and bench 3 sets of 8-12reps @ 142.9kg. I maxed out on squats at 317.5kg right after wrestling season had ended and blew out a blood vessel in my eye in the process. I never maxed out on anything again after that. After high school when I was done with wrestling I had no reason to keep up that pace, and I rolled it back to three times a week for an hour each time doing high rep low weight. Slowly it evaporated to once a week. After I hit 25 I quit lifting all together. I just take a 2 mile walk everyday now. That and chasing my three kids around when we go outside or to the park is the extent of my exercising.
I worked out for wrestling and a high level of fitness was a nice side effect. I used to always laugh when I went to the gym and would see that dude who spends 4 hours a day, everyday in that bitch. He is the guy who is always posing down in the mirror between sets, visually molesting himself. One of the last times I was at a gym I actually saw a guy shit his pants when he was doing inclined bench press after straining greatly with the weight. The guy's asshole butt buddy who was spotting him made one of the kids working at the gym wipe off the bench when he got up. Fucking hilarious watching this guy in white spandex with a fat load of doo doo walking back to the locker room pretending that he didn't have a big brown stain on his ass. The guy was such a freak though that he actually came back out and finished the rest of his workout after he changed his pants.
If you have enough time and you can keep it up, a moderate workout routine will definitely make you feel much better. I find it difficult to keep a workout routine going anymore because I would much rather spend the time with my family. I can take my kids on walks with me so it works out well. I tow their red wagon behind me so if they get tired they can just hop in.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(04-03-2011, 06:13 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: I lifted weights on a fairly consistent basis from about the age of 15-24. When I wrestled throughout high school I used to hit weights about 2 hours a day 5 days a week, followed with an hour of cardio before and during wrestling season. It is amazing how much free time I used to have. I wrestled at 85.7kg my senior year. I actually had myself down to 4% body fat. Considering I am only 5'8" I definitely had a low center of gravity. At my physical peak I used to squat 3 sets of 8-12 reps at 227kg, and bench 3 sets of 8-12reps @ 142.9kg. I maxed out on squats at 317.5kg right after wrestling season had ended and blew out a blood vessel in my eye in the process. I never maxed out on anything again after that. After high school when I was done with wrestling I had no reason to keep up that pace, and I rolled it back to three times a week for an hour each time doing high rep low weight. Slowly it evaporated to once a week. After I hit 25 I quit lifting all together. I just take a 2 mile walk everyday now. That and chasing my three kids around when we go outside or to the park is the extent of my exercising.
I worked out for wrestling and a high level of fitness was a nice side effect. I used to always laugh when I went to the gym and would see that dude who spends 4 hours a day, everyday in that bitch. He is the guy who is always posing down in the mirror between sets, visually molesting himself. One of the last times I was at a gym I actually saw a guy shit his pants when he was doing inclined bench press after straining greatly with the weight. The guy's asshole butt buddy who was spotting him made one of the kids working at the gym wipe off the bench when he got up. Fucking hilarious watching this guy in white spandex with a fat load of doo doo walking back to the locker room pretending that he didn't have a big brown stain on his ass. The guy was such a freak though that he actually came back out and finished the rest of his workout after he changed his pants.
If you have enough time and you can keep it up, a moderate workout routine will definitely make you feel much better. I find it difficult to keep a workout routine going anymore because I would much rather spend the time with my family. I can take my kids on walks with me so it works out well. I tow their red wagon behind me so if they get tired they can just hop in.

A crappy workout. HAHAHAHAHA!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Quote:How many reps did you do at 63KG?

Just the one. :unhappy
(06-03-2011, 01:54 AM)Mark Wrote:
Quote:How many reps did you do at 63KG?

Just the one. :unhappy

Ah, I see. Well just keep on working, and you should be able to do 5, 10, maybe even 20 reps at that. I can currently do 5 reps at 150lbs(68KG?) until I completely quit, so your not far behind me.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
latch was in the army?!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(08-03-2011, 07:04 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: latch was in the army?!

Aye laddy AND the Navy! I can shoot a cantaloupe at 300 yards and kill a man with a pack of cigarettes. I once broke down an M16 to 200 parts while driving a HEMMT on a road march! I also repair laptops while in the bathtub, but that has nothing to do it the military maybe that's a Navy thing- was only in delayed entry as a nuclear electronics technician.

HEMMT fo yo info:
[spoiler][Image: 298px-Hemtt_iraq.jpg][/spoiler]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(09-03-2011, 01:37 AM)latch Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 07:04 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: latch was in the army?!

Aye laddy AND the Navy! I can shoot a cantaloupe at 300 yards and kill a man with a pack of cigarettes. I once broke down a an M16 to 200 parts while driving a HEMMT on a road march! I also repair laptops while in the bathtub, but that has nothing to do it the military maybe that's a Navy thing- was only in delayed entry as a nuclear electronics technician.

HEMMT fo yo info:
[spoiler][Image: 298px-Hemtt_iraq.jpg][/spoiler]

You sir, are the coolest guy I know on the internet. I'm a good shot, but a cantaloupe at 300 yards, is a little off for me, and killing a man with a pack of cigarettes..I don't understand.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
That was a statement within its self, as well as an ad campaign to stop smoking.