• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free games to review
Well here's a list of some free games I figured out you lot might like (and maybe you could write us a review or two while you're at it?Smile)

America's Army 3 - On Steam

Command and Conquer
Tiberian Dawn
Tiberian Sun/Firestorm
Red Alert

Rockstar Games
GTA
Wild Metal
GTA2

I'll keep this list updated the best I can, if you have any additional games give us a shout and I'll put them up ASAP
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
TIBERIUM SUN AND FIRESTORM!!! I got them on Disc. Quite possibly the greatest C&C that ever came out.

Poor graphics for this day and age hold it back a bit, but it's got an amazing interface that's incredibly simple to use. The units are well balanced and there are plenty of maps that are even for messing around on. There's a good variety of units. The campaign is rock solid, the COD4 of RTS games so to speak. There's skirmish mode for when you get bored and you can play both NOD and GDI. You can't play the aliens just yet, sadly.

What can I say? Legendary game.

As for Red Alert, well that's a different story. A campaign that's impossible to do from mission one, easy on easy, a lack of balanced units and maps that are leaning towards one team rather than the other makes even the easiest of games almost impossible to do. Decent graphics, but of course it's an old game so won't be up to tops. I wouldn't go for it tbh.

Tiberium Dawn: Can't say much, never really played it, but it's still amazing from what I've played, if you can ignore graphical issues. The coding is solid
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Might be worth putting those reviews in their own thread (like a C+C thread) :p

I've just added 3 new games, courtesy of Christophaaa and Rockstar Games Smile
As you do...
I guess I shall make a C&C review section thread then :roll
America's Army 3 looks playable. If only steam was available for Linux already ..
Give it a few more months and it will be, they promised
David Cameron promised to fix the country...

Oh. wait... :roll
As you do...
LOL, less than an hour in power and he made a Scottish family jobless and homeless. Despicable

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Named After Skyrim Gets Free Games For Life Mark 1 6,741 09-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Zacharius