• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Any young motorbike riders?
There's no such thing as a fat girlfriend.. fat people maybe.

125cc.
(03-03-2011, 03:05 AM)Mark Wrote: There's no such thing as a fat girlfriend.. fat people maybe.

125cc.

A very astute, diplomatic statement.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Off topic: so we've gone from relatively funny Sharn sigs to out and out S&M...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

For the innocent among us, I wiki'd your term.
Sadism is pleasure in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person, while masochism is pleasure in receiving the pain. These practices are collectively known as sadomasochism as well as S&M or S/M.

I don't think you're in any sort of pain or danger there, It looks to me as if Latch is just tucking you in for the night, looking after you, almost.

I should of expected it but the tangent monster has once again side railed a thread.
I think our arachnid friend is merely looking for nutrition and apparently has decided to turn Meatloaf into a fluid-less raisin. Perhaps it is a metaphor for Meatloaf so easily walking into carefully placed traps that once stuck, he struggles mightily to retreat. Alas, the harder he attempts to escape the web, the more entangled he becomes. Ultimately he is wrapped up and his carcass is stored for nutritional consumption at a later time.

Now then back to the actual point of the thread.

I would have to throw my hat on the side of not particularly caring for motorcycles. My best friend Jason rode them for years (since he was 15), and he had a favorite cliché he liked to use.

"There are two types of riders. Those who have fallen, and those that will fall."

Unfortunately Jason's last fall off of his motorcycle was a face plant into the front quarter panel of a large pickup truck at 40mph. (~65km/h) He was dead on impact and unfortunately they were able to revive him once the ambulance arrived. I say unfortunately because he spent the next three months as a brain dead vegetable while infection coursed through his blood, slowly destroying all of his vital organs and finally causing his life's light to be extinguished at the age of 30.

He would always joke that his next motorcycle ride could be his last, but I don't really think he had ever put much merit into it. He was prophesying his own death and laughing about it. He was the kind of guy who lived for the moment, and didn't worry much about long term consequences. Usually most guys who own motorcycles have a bit of thrill seeker in them.

I'm not saying that you should not ride a motorcycle. You only live once and you should live your life to the fullest extent that you see fit. I am only giving you a concrete example of how quickly motorcycle riding can end you.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(03-03-2011, 04:07 PM)Mark Wrote: For the innocent among us, I wiki'd your term.
Sadism is pleasure in the infliction of pain or humiliation upon another person, while masochism is pleasure in receiving the pain. These practices are collectively known as sadomasochism as well as S&M or S/M.

I don't think you're in any sort of pain or danger there, It looks to me as if Latch is just tucking you in for the night, looking after you, almost.

I should of expected it but the tangent monster has once again side railed a thread.

The movie came to mind as I was thinking of other places to put meatloaf's head. I bare him no ill will, just his hat.

I want his hat ridiculed. I have a disdain for meatloaf's hat. It may be unnatural and I may be able to grow past this in time.. with counseling. It's a long road ahead and I'm just going to keep on trucking.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Confusedhock I saw a Marauder in person today, only had 300 miles on the clock.
Just a quick update, took the day of work and did my CBT today. Mark now has a shiny certificate. :yay
But you don't have a bike yet Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOOO! Justin Bieber buys a motorbike Mark 10 27,170 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Mark