• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
of Elmer
Hi, I'm Elmer :blackhat I hope I have a nice time with all of you and to learn something from you. :peace
Hello Elmer, Welcome to mcompute. I'm certain that you will gain knowledge being here.
Welcome, do try not to lose your sanity in the first minute.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Welcome

Keep away from memes, they're not a good thing here Smile
Welcome

Keep away from memes, they're not a good thing here Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Welcome, if you're still here! I think you should know today is the first time I've rebooted my computer this month. I would not have done so if I hadn't awoken this morning and found it hardlocked. I was sad and may have soiled my diaper a bit- more with a pudding than with chunks. I'm not saying there is anything you should do with this information, but you have indeed been informed. And as they say, "Knowing is half the battle, GI Joe!"
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Congratulations latch, I for one am proud of you!
(27-02-2011, 05:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Congratulations latch, I for one am proud of you!

I knew it! This is going exactly as I planned! Whoa! Did I type that out loud?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
>.< Just out of interest, why did your box lock up!?
(27-02-2011, 11:23 PM)Mark Wrote: >.< Just out of interest, why did your box lock up!?

Hmmm, If I had to guess, it locked up from one of several possible causes:

It ran over a month straight without a reboot.
It only has 512 megs of ram right now.
Firefox has been acting wonky lately and has been giving me that 'this is embarrassing' message.
Flock was running on the fourth monitor and had the 'this is embarrassing' message this morning.
The operating system is damaged has not be reloaded in a year and half.
My two side monitors run on a card that gets artifacting occasionally(and any attempt to run video results in spontaneous reboot).
Wait I just now discovered the most likely culprit! My main video card has like a half pound copper heat sink and I see right now the fan is not turning! Scary- I wonder how long that has been going on or not going- whatever!

**Edit- That crisis has been resolved by jamming the case fan I wasn't using under the one that is kacked! Gaze upon the magnificence!
[spoiler][Image: vidfan.jpg][/spoiler]
I. AM. LATCH.
I would of blamed the combination of 512MB of ram and Firefox..
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!