• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hodge podge post.
(09-02-2011, 04:18 PM)latch Wrote: The court will be directed to strike the previous comment from the record as caterwauling is not a power. Were it considered to be a power, cacophonic atrocity always constitutes noise pollution and cannot be argued to be beneficial to the environment. Any township that has a noise ordinance in place would manifest fervid opposition to the continuance of said sonic mishap.

There is no argument here. The respondent may seek it elsewhere.

I never meant my singing, I meant my power of persuasion and entrepreneurial ideas
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Anyone can have ideas, certain people just can't transform those ideas into reality.
At least some people out there are trying, and know when something becomes unfeasible, unlike other certain people I could name...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
'I'm not persuaded," latch said to no one in particular as he picked up his hammer and saw.
(09-02-2011, 07:43 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Latch, that joke made me disappoint.

Aww, who did you disappoint?

link to zedonk

Quote:The theory of holographic projection is fascinating. It would coincide with the duality of light acting as both matter and energy. If our "true" makeup is sitting on a universal event horizon then that would mean the energy source acting on said horizon would have to be substantial. If the theory is found to be true(or at least hold some truth) all natural laws that we believe govern us would have to be completely re-evaluated because they would in essence be rules of an illusion to some extent. It possibly could finally veto the conundrum of quantum mechanics which would finally allow me to sleep easily at night.

Oh yeah I forgot, prophet/DDR/AC

Maybe, but it doesn't explain why matter acts different when you observe it. Have a gander at this and sleep well at night!
I don't know what that last statement meant, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Wait.. a Zedonk? I thought latch was trolling. :what

[Image: zedonk.jpg]
(10-02-2011, 10:11 PM)Mark Wrote: Wait.. a Zedonk? I thought latch was trolling. :what

[Image: zedonk.jpg]

No, latch was serious with the first statement and joking with the second. Pffft! You probably also think the Moai face out to sea!

They are also called zebroids.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/09/23/what.is...index.html

I found that while reading about this:
[Image: Narwal_brehm.jpg]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(10-02-2011, 03:41 AM)latch Wrote: 'I'm not persuaded," latch said to no one in particular as he picked up his hammer and saw.

link to zedonk

Quote:The theory of holographic projection is fascinating. It would coincide with the duality of light acting as both matter and energy. If our "true" makeup is sitting on a universal event horizon then that would mean the energy source acting on said horizon would have to be substantial. If the theory is found to be true(or at least hold some truth) all natural laws that we believe govern us would have to be completely re-evaluated because they would in essence be rules of an illusion to some extent. It possibly could finally veto the conundrum of quantum mechanics which would finally allow me to sleep easily at night.

Maybe, but it doesn't explain why matter acts different when you observe it. Have a gander at this and sleep well at night!
I don't know what that last statement meant, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

If you assume that our environment is a holographic projection, then accurate measurements of an environment that is virtual and not necessarily proportional to the true nature of the matter and energy projected onto/into the observable environment. Making pseudo observations leads to pseudo truth.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(11-02-2011, 12:10 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 03:41 AM)latch Wrote: 'I'm not persuaded," latch said to no one in particular as he picked up his hammer and saw.

link to zedonk

If you assume that our environment is a holographic projection, then accurate measurements of an environment that is virtual and not necessarily proportional to the true nature of the matter and energy projected onto/into the observable environment. Making pseudo observations leads to pseudo truth.

No- observation alters the nature of reality. This indicates there is feedback for stimuli. Just because the fake sensor is fake sensing something fake doesn't mean its ok for fake matter to alter its fake behavior nor is it ok for our fake perception to change either. If I kick a football, it should move whether I'm looking at it or not AND whether me and said football are holograms or not! AND even if the change itself is fake, it still was perceived differently and that denote true change because the perception has changed. Something is different!
I. AM. LATCH.
latch,. on regards to the "disappoint" phrase, KNOW YOUR MEME
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(12-02-2011, 07:08 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: latch,. on regards to the "disappoint" phrase, KNOW YOUR MEME

I refuse to participate in every fad out there.
I. AM. LATCH.