• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hodge podge post.
Thumbs Down 
This thread is meant to pander to those interested in programming holographic space planes. Feel free to comment on any of the three articles I have linked you to.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
If I didn't know latch better, first impressions were spam bot. Either they've gotten to him or.. he's the bot master!! WAARAZARK!! :roll
(07-02-2011, 05:56 PM)Mark Wrote: If I didn't know latch better, first impressions were spam bot. Either they've gotten to him or.. he's the bot master!! WAARAZARK!! :roll

He is NOT the bot master- he merely thought all three of those articles were interesting and shared!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
*cough* BOT MASTER *cough*

Seems to be something going around... >>

Nice finds, I'm interested in that Space Plane thing
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(09-02-2011, 01:13 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: *cough* BOT MASTER *cough*

I don't use my powers for evil- I don't think any of the regulars on here do..
I. AM. LATCH.
Speak for yourself...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(09-02-2011, 12:38 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Speak for yourself...

The court will be directed to strike the previous comment from the record as caterwauling is not a power. Were it considered to be a power, cacophonic atrocity always constitutes noise pollution and cannot be argued to be beneficial to the environment. Any township that has a noise ordinance in place would manifest fervid opposition to the continuance of said sonic mishap.

There is no argument here. The respondent may seek it elsewhere.
I. AM. LATCH.
(09-02-2011, 03:20 AM)latch Wrote:

The theory of holographic projection is fascinating. It would coincide with the duality of light acting as both matter and energy. If our "true" makeup is sitting on a universal event horizon then that would mean the energy source acting on said horizon would have to be substantial. If the theory is found to be true(or at least hold some truth) all natural laws that we believe govern us would have to be completely re-evaluated because they would in essence be rules of an illusion to some extent. It possibly could finally veto the conundrum of quantum mechanics which would finally allow me to sleep easily at night.

Oh yeah I forgot, prophet/DDR/AC
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(09-02-2011, 05:16 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 03:20 AM)latch Wrote:

The theory of holographic projection is fascinating. It would coincide with the duality of light acting as both matter and energy. If our "true" makeup is sitting on a universal event horizon then that would mean the energy source acting on said horizon would have to be substantial. If the theory is found to be true(or at least hold some truth) all natural laws that we believe govern us would have to be completely re-evaluated because they would in essence be rules of an illusion to some extent. It possibly could finally veto the conundrum of quantum mechanics which would finally allow me to sleep easily at night.

Oh yeah I forgot, prophet/DDR/AC

So, a zedonk is the offspring of a zebra and donkey. I wonder if making that happen involved yelling, "Hey! Buy her some roses, you jackass!"

/Possessed of the spirit of tangent monster.
I. AM. LATCH.
Latch, that joke made me disappoint.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.