• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative Writing! [Challenge]
(29-03-2011, 10:16 PM)Special Chris Wrote:
(29-03-2011, 08:45 AM)Drumm Wrote: ** That's the plotline of the actual game, well the first game **

Is it? I know the grey warden part, but I don't remember needing to light a beacon..I did only play the game for like 4 hours of play time, hated it.

i only played four hours too, man that game sucked. like a poor mans version of elder scrolls oblivion.

and tells us the story as to why u were on the roof latch?
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(29-03-2011, 01:35 AM)Drumm Wrote: I don't believe the first post has been correctly done. So I will invent a story.

Said Man, has just left college. He has a good few qualifications under his belt. Enough to get him a job at which he feels one mistake could cost his job. Today was his first day. He needs a pass to get into the building. Without realising, he somehow managed to get his pass onto the roof. He had just awoken, he saw its strap just poking through his window. He made a grab for it, and it ended up on the roof. He went straight out the window, onto the roof. And that, is how we got into this position.

[Image: Dragon_Age2-1024x576.jpg]
This is taken on the top floor of a building. Tell the story from the trolls perspective.

Tired of the grind, Mellie the troll mentally recaps the week. She started badly when on Monday she went to her car to find her tires had been slashed. She knew immediately the culprit was Jeff, her ex-boyfriend as he was still angry that he didn't get the Britteny Spears CDs in the breakup. Wednesday her sleazeball boss, Roger, groped her butt for the fourth time promising her that ever elusive raise and delivery from the dreaded copyroom she called her work area. Thank God it's Friday disappointed when she saw her ebay account had been hijacked by a Nigerian attempting to sell fake Garbage Pail Kids cards.

Tonite though, things are looking up, she had a bit of a buzz on from the jager and the bong hit she bummed off her neighbor. She was able to get her horns just right with the curling iron she got from that chic on craigslist. Now the man if her dreams was dancing with her. Just the thought of his tight butt in his armour made her heart leap. Right as she was yelling the punchline to her joke over the din of the Safety Dance, her friend from high school, Shaniqua, snapped a picture.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(29-03-2011, 04:16 AM)Mr. President Wrote:
(29-03-2011, 12:48 AM)Mark Wrote: On my first look I thought "Hi Latch", then I looked again and wondered "Wait, is that ACTUALLY Latch?" then moved onto "Why is Latch on that roof and what happened to his sandals?".

wow that's actually latch! tells us the real story as to why you were up on the roof then?

Drumm i started a story for your pic(something about a guy named the grey warden needing to light a beacon for his king and its guarded by a ogre) but i am too tired someone else has to get it. anyone is welcome to use my plot outline though.

Sunsets from my roof are outstanding so we were up there to photograph that and it seemed like a perfect photo op to strike a superhero pose in the wind.
[spoiler][Image: sunset.jpg][/spoiler]

A comment on facebook inspired me to borrow a hat from Raiden to augment the fiddler motif.
[spoiler][Image: fiddler.jpg][/spoiler]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook competitor, google fancy a challenge. Mark 1 5,421 03-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue