• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiet time
(16-02-2011, 04:39 AM)Mark Wrote: HP ProCurve 4000m

And I call that a night, I'll just leave the above If you wish to research said switch.

Who's fruity head is that? His neck is at a disconcerting angle and now Mr. Jones has a hat like meatloaf!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(16-02-2011, 04:47 AM)latch Wrote: Who's fruity head is that? His neck is at a disconcerting angle and now Mr. Jones has a hat like meatloaf!

That is indeed Meatloaf in his younger days with a picture readily available on the interwebs, while it's not the most up-to-date image I chose it as it replicates "Mr. Andersons" mouth widening enjoyment. The only logical explanation I can think of is that said hat "flew off" amongst the excitement non the less Mr. Jones may have to explain how he came about Meatloaf's hat.
Ones Photoshop skills aren't what they used to be.
(16-02-2011, 02:28 PM)Mark Wrote:
(16-02-2011, 04:47 AM)latch Wrote: Who's fruity head is that? His neck is at a disconcerting angle and now Mr. Jones has a hat like meatloaf!

That is indeed Meatloaf in his younger days with a picture readily available on the interwebs, while it's not the most up-to-date image I chose it as it replicates "Mr. Andersons" mouth widening enjoyment. The only logical explanation I can think of is that said hat "flew off" amongst the excitement non the less Mr. Jones may have to explain how he came about Meatloaf's hat.
Ones Photoshop skills aren't what they used to be.

Wow, less fat and less hat and more goofball. Now there's a recipe for a smirk.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Did you notice that Mr. Jones is also flying?

Edit:
I've deleted around 200 members today as well as banning a lot of IPs and blacklisting certain emails / email hosts. I know there's still more useless accounts but this is a start. Smile
We currently have 276 members registered.
Is the whole "Mr Anderson/Sharn" thing becoming a meme around here...? Tongue
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Jamie you make me disappoint, you're usually the one introducing the memes an you're not even a part of the mcompute meme! :cry
I cba with Photoshop and stalking Sharn for a photo. And, simply because, I can't be arsed to go on our User CP
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(17-02-2011, 10:44 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: I cba with Photoshop and stalking Sharn for a photo. And, simply because, I can't be arsed to go on our User CP

I did mine on Paint, because I don't need all that new fangled photo-whatzit softwarez. How you like me now!?
I. AM. LATCH.
The "Originator" approves of modifications to his work. It is amazing what a picture of a retard, and a spice of AI in human form will do.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.