• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiet time
You'll have noticed we're not as busy as we normally are, the past few weeks and the next two to come are busy for me which has produced a knock on effect of no articles or big posts. I'm still here to sort any admin problems, just not much time to write stuff up.

Two weeks or so from now I'll have a gained a few more enterprise level quals and a lot more knowledge then I can start playing with my new network gear! *threads to come, no doubt*

As always feel free to post / create anything you want here.

Mark.
*Feels free to post whatever he likes*

THE GAME.
Cheese.
Ham.
Sammich.
Sammich Machine
Sudo make me a sammich

For Latch:
What's call of duty, this is Modern Warfare.
That is all.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Fuck, ILTG
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(01-02-2011, 11:16 PM)Drumm Wrote: *Feels free to post whatever he likes*

THE GAME.
Cheese.
Ham.
Sammich.
Sammich Machine
Sudo make me a sammich

For Latch:
What's call of duty, this is Modern Warfare.
That is all.

I don't play either! Dare I say, "I hate FPSes!"

Hmm I guess so..

Hide site is always 20/20 they say- whoever they are.

@ Mark Don't make me make another chart!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(01-02-2011, 11:12 PM)Mark Wrote: Then I can start playing with my new network gear! *threads to come, no doubt*

You mean the new networking equipment that I convinced you to buy:

1. For SharkLAN
2. So you could learn how to use a managed switch because they haven't taught you how to.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Just give meatloaf the credit!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(02-02-2011, 01:30 AM)bigsharn Wrote:
(01-02-2011, 11:12 PM)Mark Wrote: Then I can start playing with my new network gear! *threads to come, no doubt*

You mean the new networking equipment that I convinced you to buy:

1. For SharkLAN
2. So you could learn how to use a managed switch because they haven't taught you how to.

You did indeed spot it at a nice price then message me with something along the lines of "BUY THIS NOW. DO IT".

I then researched for a bit, contacted a networking friend of mine then went ahead with the purchase. I haven't powered the thing up yet but it looks the part, I've also got around 20 PDFs of documentation to read.

It'll be good for SharkLAN and to also help me advance my understanding of networks then i can go and breeze Network + before i start Cisco.

If you're taking credit I get to blame you if something goes wrong.
Back to normal, "yayy" can I hear you shouting?

Just deleted around 80 Inactive accounts also finished an official contact form.
The only way a switch is considered managed is if it has some form of interacting with it outside the bounds of the original intent which required no software and was all hardware driven. Did you purchase a "smart" managed switch, a web based management switch, or an enterprise style switch?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
HP ProCurve 4000m

And I call that a night, I'll just leave the above If you wish to research said switch.