• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Well, welcome to the forum Mr. President. And fuck you Sharn.

(28-01-2011, 07:27 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Dude, if that avvy isn't changed to JFK I will hate you.

I agree with this.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I suck at writing entertaining lists of things I suck at.

Although I said this in another thread, "Welcome!"

@Pack3t With this post, I thee pass.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(02-02-2011, 01:57 AM)latch Wrote: I suck at writing entertaining lists of things I suck at.

I have difficulty economizing that which is not economical.

Wait is this a welcome thread? The tangent monster (Meatloaf) has had a hand in this.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(03-02-2011, 12:12 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(02-02-2011, 01:57 AM)latch Wrote: I suck at writing entertaining lists of things I suck at.

I have difficulty economizing that which is not economical.

Wait is this a welcome thread? The tangent monster (Meatloaf) has had a hand in this.

Ya know, in another thread, I told Mark that meatloaf was not a troll and I think you nailed it there with that honorific. So fitting:

Meatloaf the Off Topic Master Tangent Monster!

Kinda hard to get your mouth to say that..

Also, what does this even mean? You squander excess? You're frivolous when extravagant? How long has this been a shortcoming of yours- so much so that you would mention it? Are you trolling?
Quote:I have difficulty economizing that which is not economical.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Purely to live up to my newly acquired name:

I like Maltesers
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(03-02-2011, 04:17 AM)latch Wrote: Also, what does this even mean? You squander excess? You're frivolous when extravagant? How long has this been a shortcoming of yours- so much so that you would mention it? Are you trolling?

Wiki:
An economy consists of the economic system of an area, the labor, capital and land resources, and the economic agents that socially participate in the production, exchange, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of that area. A given economy is the end result of a process that involves its technological evolution, history and social organization, as well as its geography, natural resource endowment, and ecology, as main factors. These factors give context, content, and set the conditions and parameters in which an economy functions.

"Being" economical is marked by careful, efficient, and prudent use of resources.

Remind me again, if earth as a whole is the economy to be observed how can a sensible person rationalize that it is economical.

(03-02-2011, 11:03 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 04:17 AM)latch Wrote: Also, what does this even mean? You squander excess? You're frivolous when extravagant? How long has this been a shortcoming of yours- so much so that you would mention it? Are you trolling?

Wiki:
An economy consists of the economic system of an area, the labor, capital and land resources, and the economic agents that socially participate in the production, exchange, distribution, and consumption of goods and services of that area. A given economy is the end result of a process that involves its technological evolution, history and social organization, as well as its geography, natural resource endowment, and ecology, as main factors. These factors give context, content, and set the conditions and parameters in which an economy functions.

"Being" economical is marked by careful, efficient, and prudent use of resources.

Remind me again, if earth as a whole is the economy to be observed how can a sensible person rationalize that it is economical.

There you go gettin all alpha twitchy! Was that last word grouping a question? And when you say earth as a whole, are you really asking about the world wide money/market that exists today? Or are you asking if the earth as a concept can sustain a true economy that is not a non sequitur or unfortunate misnomer?

No our economy is not economical- so much so that it is disturbing enough to give me tightness in my chest.

Personally, I am resistant to Blu Ray, HD and 3D! Guess I'll have to buy the White album again...
I. AM. LATCH.
(04-02-2011, 03:59 AM)latch Wrote: There you go gettin all alpha twitchy! Was that last word grouping a question? And when you say earth as a whole, are you really asking about the world wide money/market that exists today? Or are you asking if the earth as a concept can sustain a true economy that is not a non sequitur or unfortunate misnomer?

No our economy is not economical- so much so that it is disturbing enough to give me tightness in my chest.

Personally, I am resistant to Blu Ray, HD and 3D! Guess I'll have to buy the White album again...

Money is a man made philosophical invention. There are no naturally occurring laws that govern it. Modern monetary economics was a pseudo-natural evolution from barter based economics which existed because small communities allowed for simple commerce.

With technology developing at the current rate money is becoming counter-productive to our ability to develop technologies that are for the betterment of mankind. It is much cheaper to rape earth's finite resources than spend the money to enhance other technologies which will allow resource sustainability. Why has development with wind and solar energy technologies been so slow? The obvious answer to me is mainly two fold. R&D is a "money pit" in a technology that will harness and store naturally occurring energy that poses no risk to life. A company would have to spend ridiculous amounts of their money to create a product for which it will not be able to force their customers into cyclically consumption. A product which can not be used up will not create additional demand and therefore the company will not receive a justifiable monetary return on their investment. Although if you take money out of the picture and worry only of the advancement of mankind solely, it is counter-intuitive not to be putting all possible efforts into developing said technology.

The advancement of our technologies is directly related to the machination of industry and production and is erasing the necessity for human employment. The labor for pay system is falling apart before our very eyes, and the monetary economy built upon said system is crumbling simultaneously. The number of homeless increases as does the number of homes which are without people. Out of pure survival necessity our global economy WILL change. How long can a huge group of people dying of thirst stare at a river that is philosophically off limits to them? I can not say what our economy will evolve into, but it is becoming more apparent to me that people in the future will laugh at how idiotic our use of our available resources were.

(04-02-2011, 07:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:59 AM)latch Wrote: There you go gettin all alpha twitchy! Was that last word grouping a question? And when you say earth as a whole, are you really asking about the world wide money/market that exists today? Or are you asking if the earth as a concept can sustain a true economy that is not a non sequitur or unfortunate misnomer?

Money is a man made philosophical invention. There are no naturally occurring laws that govern it. Modern monetary economics was a pseudo-natural evolution from barter based economics which existed because small communities allowed for simple commerce.

With technology developing at the current rate money is becoming counter-productive to our ability to develop technologies that are for the betterment of mankind. It is much cheaper to rape earth's finite resources than spend the money to enhance other technologies which will allow resource sustainability. Why has development with wind and solar energy technologies been so slow? The obvious answer to me is mainly two fold. R&D is a "money pit" in a technology that will harness and store naturally occurring energy that poses no risk to life. A company would have to spend ridiculous amounts of their money to create a product for which it will not be able to force their customers into cyclically consumption. A product which can not be used up will not create additional demand and therefore the company will not receive a justifiable monetary return on their investment. Although if you take money out of the picture and worry only of the advancement of mankind solely, it is counter-intuitive not to be putting all possible efforts into developing said technology.

The advancement of our technologies is directly related to the machination of industry and production and is erasing the necessity for human employment. The labor for pay system is falling apart before our very eyes, and the monetary economy built upon said system is crumbling simultaneously. The number of homeless increases as does the number of homes which are without people. Out of pure survival necessity our global economy WILL change. How long can a huge group of people dying of thirst stare at a river that is philosophically off limits to them? I can not say what our economy will evolve into, but it is becoming more apparent to me that people in the future will laugh at how idiotic our use of our available resources were.

Really this should be its own thread as it is way outside the scope of dude's intro and I bunch to say about this subject but have not had to time formulate a response..
I. AM. LATCH.
42 is your only response.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD