• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigsharn's Energy drinks - Monster Lo Carb
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Monster Lo-carb. Ok, it's not the most famous of energy drinks, but as far as I'm aware it's one of the best around.
To start off with you can throw the Red Bull and other drinks out of the window, Monster Lo-carb comes in a 16fl.oz can (500ml), which is double the size of most other drinks, and it's low in sugar, so it's less fattening (so a lot better if you're trying to lose weight than other alternative drinks)

Now, as for the product itself. As I mention Monster Lo-carb comes in a large can, which means it's got a fair amount of kick. The taste is very similar to Monster Energy (original) but it has less sugar, and it seems to taste a lot smoother, and it's brilliant for just downing in one go and not having to pause halfway through (though this it probably a bad idea, it's never done me any harm).

The thing that got me about the drink as well, is that there seems to be no crash (like you get with certain supermarket drinks), so you don't suddenly feel tired and have to stop whatever it is you're doing.

Now, onto the bad parts; Where I live (Yorkshire) the stuff is so hard to come by, there are a few places that you can get hold of the stuff but not many are very good for it. I think that the Morrissons chain does it, and I know a local Tescos does for £1.20 per can, but that's about it locally (and it's not cheap stuff either)

Would I recommend it? definitely, if you're watching your weight and fancy getting something to keep you going and awake with a lot less sugar content, this is perfect for it. If you're someone with a compelling urge to play World Of Warcraft nonstop for 48 hours, this'll help but it won't last very long, so look elsewhere for your supplements
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bigsharn's Energy drinks - Pocari Sweat bigsharn 4 10,730 07-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue