• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare a thought...
The Australian floods have seen people lose their homes, their livelihood and even some, their lives. As well as the poor people washed away in the flood I'd hate to be NFG. Having built up an extensive videogames collection, he's lost it all in one gush of water, after the floods washed away 20 years of his life

Being a fellow collector, if my collection went I would be pretty gutted, but this guy spent 20 years of his life collecting videogames and merchandise. Luckily, we're told it's all insured but whether he'll have the time or energy is a completely different matter.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Well, that's one way to have a clear out.
[Image: heartless_cover.jpg?1231950158]
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
OMG! I can see marks house in that picture!
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Hey, it is just mother nature controlling overpopulation. Nobody likes to see that happen unless they have a truly sadistic nature, but millions of people die and are born daily. So is life. Concentrate more on being a hustler and less of a humanitarian Meatloaf, otherwise poverty and you will be synonymous for the duration.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(21-01-2011, 12:56 AM)Drumm Wrote: OMG! I can see marks house in that picture!

Mark's house is not in that picture- it is red with blue garage door.

(21-01-2011, 05:14 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Hey, it is just mother nature controlling overpopulation. Nobody likes to see that happen unless they have a truly sadistic nature, but millions of people die and are born daily. So is life. Concentrate more on being a hustler and less of a humanitarian Meatloaf, otherwise poverty and you will be synonymous for the duration.

Overpopulation!? Have you every been to Kansas or Nebraska? Neither of those places are full yet.

If there are too many people where you are at, move.

Sam Kinison Wrote:"I'm like anyone else on this planet -- I'm very moved by world hunger. I see the same commercials, with those little kids, starving, and very depressed. I watch those kids and I go, 'Fuck, I know the FILM crew could give this kid a sandwich!' There's a director five feet away going, 'DON'T FEED HIM YET! GET THAT SANDWICH OUTTA HERE! IT DOESN'T WORK UNLESS HE LOOKS HUNGRY!!!' But I'm not trying to make fun of world hunger. Matter of fact, I think I have the answer. You want to stop world hunger? Stop sending these people food. Don't send these people another bite, folks. You want to send them something, you want to help? Send them U-Hauls. Send them U-Hauls, some luggage, send them a guy out there who says, 'Hey, we been driving out here every day with your food, for, like, the last thirty or forty years, and we were driving out here today across the desert, and it occurred to us that there wouldn't BE world hunger, if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR SHIT, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, ASSHOLES!"

To further drive the point home since video is twice as fast:

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!!!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saw this, thought of you. bigsharn 8 15,401 06-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Fireren