• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Sharn's Unwanted Opinion) The laws of travel
Wow, My. Anderson has changed. Alot.

Mark, you also suck for making my sig too small.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(10-02-2011, 03:09 PM)dazarooney Wrote: Some of the rules and regulations on mobility scooters are a complete joke, common sense should come through in these cases.

This post has nothing to do with Chris' sig!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(11-02-2011, 12:06 AM)latch Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 03:09 PM)dazarooney Wrote: Some of the rules and regulations on mobility scooters are a complete joke, common sense should come through in these cases.

This post has nothing to do with sharn and packet fighting, get to it damit i have been at work all day and i need entertainment!

the loser should not bother with begging for mercy i always give a thumbs down. To the death i command you!!!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(11-02-2011, 01:38 AM)Mr. President Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 12:06 AM)latch Wrote:

This post has nothing to do with sharn and packet fighting, get to it damit i have been at work all day and i need entertainment!

the loser should not bother with begging for mercy i always give a thumbs down. To the death i command you!!!

Doing what?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.