• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The data doesn't lie.
Information 
It occurred to me that Mark had not made very many new threads lately so I thought I would see how deep and serious the problem is. Bear in mind, I only had so much data so my extrapolations may be be slightly faulty give or take a reasonable percentage. As you can see in this chart I made, the number of new threads generated steadily increased from October to the end of the year. [spoiler][Image: linechart.bmp][/spoiler]Oddly, the data shows that, in the holiday season when Mark should have been spending quality time with his kinfolk with intense gaiety, he was scouring the internet for content then pounding out a whopping 57 new threads in December. This was his peak. He then had the audacity to install a plug-in to call attention to his neglected threads! Evidently sadden by this turn of events, Mark's production has fizzled down to a pathetic 5 posts for this first half of January- please refer to the silly little purple slice in the pie chart below.[spoiler][Image: piechart.bmp][/spoiler]
Yup, the data seems to indicate that Mark is pregnant.

The numbers don't lie- just try and be there for him.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
He's not pregnant, just slacking Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I knew Mark was odd, but that just blew my mind.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I can only agree with the well constructed charts, December was when I received my weeks holiday off work allowing me to produce more content. January came as a close head on collision with a seemingly growing work load that I have yet been able to get to the bottom of. It's been recognised that I have been online less as of late due to work, studying and job hunting - perhaps it's the MCITP exam that I will be sitting in two weeks time, bear in mind I used Windows 7 for a week when RC1 came out..

Good news! I've just finished my new CV.
I'm as perplexed as a hacker who means to access T:flw.quid55328.com\aaakk/ch@ung but gets T:\flw.quidaaakk/ch@ung by mistake, by this series of intricate charts
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(16-01-2011, 05:04 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: I'm as perplexed as a hacker who means to access T:flw.quid55328.com\aaakk/ch@ung but gets T:\flw.quidaaakk/ch@ung by mistake, by this series of intricate charts

I am not going to say this again. You can't call it typing when the cat jumps on your keyboard!

What's confusing? The datum only contains four elements- almost as simple as any other pregnancy test.

I think the dude on his facebook profile picture is the father. I don't like tapioca. Yuck!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
THE NUMBERS. THEY HURT
(16-01-2011, 05:20 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: THE NUMBERS. THEY HURT

Liberally apply some tapioca salve on the inflamed site and call me in the morning.
I. AM. LATCH.
/totally missed unintentional Black Ops moment
I don't know what that means, but I do enjoy watching that dude annoy gamers on youtube. I find myself grinning and it's not just gas.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...are+2&aq=3
I. AM. LATCH.