• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Indiana
Hello all. I just found this forum and wanted to say hello. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and interacting with you all.
Perry lovin Linux
Welcome Perry, just wondering - where did you find our site? I hope you enjoy your time here and if there are any problems just give me a shout!
I have a feeling Chris had something to do with this :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I just drove through there.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Latch drove through in his black van with a full side-view advertisement.
(13-01-2011, 02:29 AM)Mark Wrote: Latch drove through in his black van with a full side-view advertisement.

Incorrect! I drive an ex-DHL van, but in Indiana, I was driving a Subaru with turtle top. I don't advertise on the side of my van because I drive too crappy for that- aggressive. You can't read a blur and if you could, you would call and demand the the boss fires that crazy driver!

I used to drive a crane truck during one of the jobs I had and my boss had to tell callers he was firing me several times.

The turtle top was black though..
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(12-01-2011, 08:19 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I have a feeling Chris had something to do with this :p

As much as I'd love to had something to do with a person with such a awesome username, sadly, I am not involved in this anyway possible.

P.S. Your username is awesome..ish. The numbers at the end throw it off.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD