• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating Histogram on Character Occurrences
Two words. One of them is off.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(14-01-2011, 09:27 PM)Drumm Wrote: The Space comes first because it's earlier in the ascii alphabet. If you would not like it too show, spaces change this line
Code:
if( length[x] > 0){
to
Code:
if( length[x] > 0 && x < 33){

I don't tend to mess with defaults when It comes to looks. A lot of things can be left the same. I'll set it too Green on Black, Just for you. And find a nice theme like I used to have. I haven't been in Ubuntu long enough too fix it anyway.

Self analysis and tweeking of your code is a must. The space didn't bother me, but if it bothers you then go ahead and change it. Green on black is personal favorite, how did you know? Even my business cards use that color theme. I could care less what theme you use, the terminal was my only concern. You will be using it A LOT.
Your intentional misuse of to and too is very Meatloaf like.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I was trying so hard to avoid using too and to incorrectly. It's a faze I think. :tongue

It was some code I experimented with, to try out. It was more because Latch was moaning about the space and something or other.

edit: My 2 terminal profiles. One comes with Elegant, a theme I downloaded, the other is Black On Green.
[Image: screenshotzdw.png]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(14-01-2011, 08:27 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(14-01-2011, 06:12 AM)latch Wrote:
(14-01-2011, 06:07 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Whether it is bothering you has no relevance. I am the one leading DM down the path of light, and if I ever see ask him for a screenshot I would prefer something less fruity in the color coordination. Thanks anyway latch.

You didn't ask for a screenshot! I did and I didn't care if it was fruity, but if that gets in your way of mentoring, I'll step aside.

This is a matter for future reference. Drumm and I communicate off the beaten path on occasion, and if I request a screenshot (which is quite possible) I would like a more optically pleasing contrast. Nothing can stop me from mentoring MWA HA HA. You and your beta harmonics. You know very well the alpha route is more efficient.

I was unaware you were capable making such an inane statement. Occipital alpha is exactly what is necessary to be futile.

(14-01-2011, 09:27 PM)Drumm Wrote: The Space comes first because it's earlier in the ascii alphabet. If you would not like it too show, spaces change this line
Code:
if( length[x] > 0){
to
Code:
if( length[x] > 0 && x < 33){

I don't tend to mess with defaults when It comes to looks. A lot of things can be left the same. I'll set it too Green on Black, Just for you. And find a nice theme like I used to have. I haven't been in Ubuntu long enough too fix it anyway.

Green rocks- see my avatar. And I was not moaning about anything. That was an offhanded remark driven by no emotion whatsoever. If there was any intention there, it was to convey that I cared enough about your code to compile it and play around enough to make that observation. It would be interesting to see a graphical representation of larger texts such as a wikipedia article. perhaps some formulae could be created that would predict letter usage in certain scenarios.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(15-01-2011, 12:17 AM)latch Wrote: I was unaware you were capable making such an inane statement. Occipital alpha is exactly what is necessary to be futile.
Parietal beta is about as useful as inversely proportional gamma flux. Futility only comes from your refusal to accept the facts. I scoff at your conclusion.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(15-01-2011, 07:38 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(15-01-2011, 12:17 AM)latch Wrote: I was unaware you were capable making such an inane statement. Occipital alpha is exactly what is necessary to be futile.
Parietal beta is about as useful as inversely proportional gamma flux. Futility only comes from your refusal to accept the facts. I scoff at your conclusion.

A scoffing fool only mocks himself. I would guess its only been like a week since you wore your 197 shirt. You are the one that mentioned harmonics which has a synergistic effect and obviously you know nothing any sort of gamma flux, because what you said is the same thing as mentioning static dynamics. Like antimatter, it is canceled out as my coherence is canceled out by your nonsense. I feel like I'm typing to a monkey- nay a muppet!

Wait, did meatloaf take over your account?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(15-01-2011, 12:03 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Your intentional misuse of to and too is very Meatloaf like.

Show me one time I've misused the words to, too and two? Likewise for your and you're and the most popular one at the moment, of and have

I'm dragged into this why?

I can't program to save my life, and how do you fully test a product without going to beta? It's not like any of us has more than one machine on which to test a program on :dno
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Most of us have VMs though.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
I think most of us have access to more than one physical machine.
(16-01-2011, 01:05 AM)Mark Wrote: I think most of us have access to more than one physical machine.

I have access to seven physical machines from this chair. Tongue~~~~
I. AM. LATCH.