• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[iPhone] 4.*.* Firmware bug. [Apple FAIL]
[iPhone] 4.*.* Firmware bug. [Apple FAIL]

If you've been following along with my new found Apple fanboy adventures you'll know that I updated my iPhone 3G to run on 4.2.1 firmware so that I could unlock. Well, it's the Christmas holidays thus I had a week off work in said week I was essentially working nights sleeping at 4-8am then waking at 3-6pm the following day - NOT GOOD.

I set the Alarm on my iPhone which i was surprised i "slept through".. more like it NEVER went off.

This particular glitch in the iOS software will affect all users who use the alarm clock without recurring alarms. Apparently, the glitch will fix itself on January 3rd. This bug is present in 4.2.1 and earlier versions of iOS 4.

Fix: For now, make sure to set all your alarm clock to reoccur, or repeat on the days you want it to.

This isn't the first time Apple have screwed up either, the Alarms broke when we moved forward an hour.

Well done Apple, here's a BAG OF FAIL.

[Image: haters-gonna-hate.jpg]
This issue was fixed on 03/01/2011 In my plan of action to clear the list of "Unanswered Topics" I declare this replied to and closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple releases iOS 4.3 for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Mark 7 22,394 18-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Drumm
  [iPhone][Explanation] Symbols on the back of the iPhone Mark 0 6,659 13-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Apple] The new Apple TV can be jailbroken. (SHAtter) Mark 0 3,818 04-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Mark