• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT IT! :'( (Part 5)
Ok, before you close the window, recognise that this might be about cycling, but it's not the "This bike has more gear than a dealer" sort of article, read on and you'll see what I mean

1. Hannan's LS-300
Like I say, this isn't the traditional "I WANT IT" sort of thing, those who read the vehicles article will know I like wheels that are mahoosive, so example one

[Image: 2luyuqs.jpg]

Yep, for a mere $15,000CAD you too can own one of these beasts, brand new and handbuilt in Canada to your own specifications. Granted I'd have lights, mudguards, air horn, luminous plate, flags, bright pink tassles...

2. The ICE Vortex
Well as you're no doubt aware, I'm into the more obscure of bikes... Hang on, did I say bikes?

[Image: vortex-2-700.jpg]

This is the ICE recumbent trike... Remember those go-karts you had as a kid? Well these are the adult equivalent... Sort of (we'll get onto that next). From £2,575 for the base model (And almost £4000 when you start adding extras) you get a chromoly steel frame and carbon bucket seat, three wheels and a hell of a lot of fun.

Why would you buy one of these? Well there are two reasons really, for one it's easier going uphill on a recumbent, it can carry a lot more weight having the third wheel, it's a lot more stable in dodgy weather and of course, there's the e-peen on top of that. On the road it's perfect, but what about off-road?

3. The KMX Cobra
Pretty much the same as above, but MUCH cheaper. the KMX Cobra is from £1,100 (and closer to £1,500 with accessories) which you get a 24-gear monster, capable of getting you up even the steepest hills, just so you can go back down again.

Oh, did I forget to mention? It's a downhill trike.
[Image: cobra-front-view.jpg]

Apart from the stability I mentioned earlier with the Sprint, you can imagine heading downhill and suddenly having to swerve because a mountainboarder got in the way... No problem, these are excellent fun to powerslide Big Grin

4. The Firebike
Now being a pyrophobe I'd have no use for any of these rides, unless the party pieces were 10ft+ behind me and went sideways to discourage cars from coming too close. I realise that the website's design leaves a lot to be desired, but here we are

Obligatory photo for those who can't be bothered clicking the link above, and the explanation that (if you haven't already gathered) these things breathe FUCKING FIRE.
[Image: 2796_pd30201.jpg]
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Out of the selection I'd go for number one, (the Hannan's LS-300), with an engine on.
We know you'd rather an OCC bike any day Mark...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...