• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open minded flexibility º¿º
In a year or two i can see myself having experience with all operating systems, i don't think that there is a clear winner. And with virtual machines and apples boot-camp feature why not try all of them lol.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Here's the deal. Mac sucks. The computer itself was stolen (pretty much) from a guy working in the homebrew scene. The Homebrew scene died because of apple. I often liken that scene to the Open Source scene wrongly. But it was all about sharing designs. As a side note, Steve Jobs has been kicked from his own company before now, what does that tell you?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(28-01-2011, 08:07 PM)Drumm Wrote: Here's the deal. Mac sucks. The computer itself was stolen (pretty much) from a guy working in the homebrew scene. The Homebrew scene died because of apple. I often liken that scene to the Open Source scene wrongly. But it was all about sharing designs. As a side note, Steve Jobs has been kicked from his own company before now, what does that tell you?

Hahaha! Yeah, I make fun of Mac folk also. However, when Matthew Broderick's character, David searched around on the ground for something to phreak the pay phone into calling Ally Sheedy, he didn't throw the Pepsi pop tab down demanding there be a Coke one because Pepsi sucks.

If you want to be useful in all situations, you must think of all technology as tools. Lest you be neutered in a roomful of Macs.

I love open source and I use as many those apps as I can. One day, I may even contribute. Sure Mac is the antithesis of open source- that will not stop me from making Mac my bitch. Besides that, Apple has NEVER received my vote in the form of a dollar.

My tools don't use me and I am faithful to no brand. You can be if you like and your world will always be smaller than mine.

One time I even used Micro Channel Architecture! How's that for avant garde?

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.