• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open minded flexibility º¿º
Bug 
Here is an interesting article that ministered unto me as I have tried, installed, worked with ~10 operating systems over the years. This kind of flexibility is what I am all about.

http://technologizer.com/2010/12/17/conf...-agnostic/

My hidden agenda however is to goad Pack3t into spewing forth vomitus in the form of his apparently mythological Apple rant which I have been waiting several months for. Don't tell anyone.

[Image: agnostic1.jpg?w=139&h=295]

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Like most enthusiastic computer users, he's used a variety of platforms. Myself, I love XP mostly because everything works, it's stable and I know it like the back of my hand and that's why I changed.. It's no longer a challenge for me to use it so I upped and left for Linux, Ubuntu at present which I also like but I'm afraid of at the same time. I would like to own a mac and have a play with it but the thing that's been holding me back is the price, and the locked down feeling one receives. Maybe... one day when I make my fortune I can spare a couple of thousand.
Build a Hackintosh?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(02-01-2011, 07:31 PM)latch Wrote: My hidden agenda however is to goad Pack3t into spewing forth vomitus in the form of his apparently mythological Apple rant which I have been waiting several months for. Don't tell anyone.
The CES is coming up in a few days. Let us see if the false prophet Jobs decides to tell the masses what piece of shit we must now possess, less our lives go empty and unfulfilled.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(04-01-2011, 09:19 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 07:31 PM)latch Wrote: My hidden agenda however is to goad Pack3t into spewing forth vomitus in the form of his apparently mythological Apple rant which I have been waiting several months for. Don't tell anyone.
The CES is coming up in a few days. Let us see if the false prophet Jobs decides to tell the masses what piece of shit we must now possess, less our lives go empty and unfulfilled.

Yeah? Well I don't own an Ipod and I use Winamp!

PS. Somehow I envisioned your rant to be more substantial.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Pack3t is smarter than to try to start a flame war right? But I'm not :2tux Go die apple.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Oh, he'll start a war all right. This is just one of many small steps until you're suckered and that's when it's over - that's when one receives a sucker punch.
(04-01-2011, 07:35 PM)Drumm Wrote: Pack3t is smarter than to try to start a flame war right? But I'm not :2tux Go die apple.

Hahaha! Pack3t is smart. A flame war would be caused by a difference in opinion or a personality clash. I would fully expect him to defend his position and I would withstand anyone who comes against me. With the advent of this post, I have conveyed nothing in terms of my opinion of Apple and its products. So what is there he can attack? This request for his opinion is 6 months old.
I. AM. LATCH.
(04-01-2011, 06:57 PM)latch Wrote: Yeah? Well I don't own an Ipod and I use Winamp!

I need inspiration to give my rant. Something that will make the vein in top of my forehead nearly burst. Perhaps if I go listen to the Waz talk about what a freak Jobs was back in the 80's it might do it for me. The mood has to hit me proper.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(05-01-2011, 04:39 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 06:57 PM)latch Wrote: Yeah? Well I don't own an Ipod and I use Winamp!

I need inspiration to give my rant. Something that will make the vein in top of my forehead nearly burst. Perhaps if I go listen to the Waz talk about what a freak Jobs was back in the 80's it might do it for me. The mood has to hit me proper.

Oh? Howabout the very fact that this book exists?
http://www.amazon.com/Cult-Mac-Paperback...100&sr=8-1

I found this book in the library and checked it out specifically to make fun of one of my clients who is a maccie.
I. AM. LATCH.