• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you getting for christmas?
I know some of you have sleepless nights, tossing and turning just waiting for the day that they call Christmas.

What are you expecting?
What am I expecting, or what I know?

NBA 2k11, Black Ops, clothes, and moneys. And an Archos 32 after they get off backorder at tiger direct..

There is one box that I dunno whats in it, so that'll be the surprise.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Got my laptop fixed (£100)
Got some of my gig tickets paid for (£30ish)
Got £50 off my dad

That's about it :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
It's a surprise! I know I've got a lot of money, and perhaps a ThinkGeek top/Novelty USB Flash drive.

The money will go towards some Geek equipment after Christmas (SALES Big Grin ) So far my only ideas are a DesireHD Car Charger. I wonder if Private Islands go on sale around christmas..
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Another reminder to how young you guys are. I hope you all get what you need, and some of you what you want.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Today I got a machete and a two Buck pocket knives, and $20 from one pair of grandparents, and $20 and snowboarding gear from my aunt, and her BF..Pretty good so far, eh?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
They sure are crazy in America. Do most people own and carry weapons?
Around where I live EVERY, well almost every, guy carrys around a pocket knife(if you call that a weapon, more of a tool), so yeh pretty much. And most people do own guns around here too, so yes we own and carry guns, if you have a carry permit anyway.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
They carry round these: [Image: pocket-knife.jpg] or a more advanced stabbing version?

How old do you have to be to acquire a permit.
Mark, there is really no reason to have anything that advanced. xD

I carry around this
[Image: 373BRWB.jpg]

And..I have no idea on how old you need to be. 18, or 21 possibly? Give it a quick google.

All I know is you have to take a handgun safety course, then you go to a DMV(where you get your license), and bring a bunch of proof of identity stuff, them they make it for you. Then you have a carry permit in about 3 months, whenever its mailed to you.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD