• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filmcow
Now Filmcow is a little known publisher/recorder of comedy videos and animations, their site can be found here.

Now, myself and Chris both find Charlie the Unicorn and Llamas With Hats hilarious, but the videos aren't to everyone's taste. In fact some are a little bit sick so for heaven's sake don't let your parents see you watching them.

Oh, and never NEVER watch Mr Happy Face just before bed...

EVER.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
The 4th episode of Llamas with Hats is especially sick.

..Mr. Happy Face..No, just no. Don't do it kids.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(19-12-2010, 08:34 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Oh, and never NEVER watch Mr Happy Face just before bed...

EVER.

Here are a few things I like to say to undermine the dire warning of meatloaf:

It would be unlikely for Mr. Happyface to jump out of the tv due to the fact that none of the electronics inside support matter transfer of any kind nor do they serve as portals to alternate dimensions- oh and I don't watch television.

If in the unlikely event that the tv does convey unto me the presence of said character, the fact that he lacks genitalia proves he doesn't have the balls to come at me with that little frog sticker, because I will cut him down with a hail of gunfire.

This how I paint my walls- "Ammo! Cheaper than paint!"
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Over here we can't own guns like you Americans. So under the condition a TV can transfer matter, Sharns only option would be either a fist fight or a small knife he might find if for some reason he keeps his TV in his kitchen.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Sharn lives in York, he needs to keep a weapon to hand when he's asleep.
(19-12-2010, 10:58 PM)Drumm Wrote: Over here we can't own guns like you Americans. So under the condition a TV can transfer matter, Sharns only option would be either a fist fight or a small knife he might find if for some reason he keeps his TV in his kitchen.

Wait, what? You can't own guns?..FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(20-12-2010, 12:07 AM)Mark Wrote: Sharn lives in York, he needs to keep a weapon to hand when he's asleep.

Obsidian knife under the pillow, it's the only thing to keep the Leopleurodons at bay
As you do...

(20-12-2010, 11:31 AM)bigsharn Wrote:
(20-12-2010, 12:07 AM)Mark Wrote: Sharn lives in York, he needs to keep a weapon to hand when he's asleep.

Obsidian knife under the pillow, it's the only thing to keep the Leopleurodons at bay
Correction, Liopleurodons
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I stand corrected, the flying yumyums are also a major threat
As you do...
(20-12-2010, 03:00 PM)Drumm Wrote:
(20-12-2010, 11:31 AM)bigsharn Wrote:

Correction, Liopleurodons

Obsidian knife? Fuck that.

I keep one of these under my left pillow. :grin
http://www.smkw.com/webapp/eCommerce/pro...R5001.html
Yes, I'm being completely serious.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD