• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded to MyBB 1.6.1
I have just upgraded mcompute to MyBB 1.6.1 from 1.6.0. Same as usual, if there's any problems let me know.

And now i'm off to bed! Enjoy.
(18-12-2010, 04:05 AM)Mark Wrote: I have just upgraded mcompute to MyBB 1.6.1 from 1.6.0. Same as usual, if there's any problems let me know.

And now i'm off to bed! Enjoy.

Why would you do that Mark?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
According to the change log over at myBB because:
1) Two XSS Vulnerabilities in editpost.php, member.php and newreply.php – Thank you to YGN Ethical Hacker Group for alerting us of these issues.
2) 90+ bug fixes
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(18-12-2010, 01:04 PM)Drumm Wrote: According to the change log over at myBB because:
1) Two XSS Vulnerabilities in editpost.php, member.php and newreply.php – Thank you to YGN Ethical Hacker Group for alerting us of these issues.
2) 90+ bug fixes

For these reasons. Updates usually contain fixes, i'd rather upgrade than chase hackers even though i did have to re-add the code to some of my customisations.
(18-12-2010, 03:32 PM)Mark Wrote:
(18-12-2010, 01:04 PM)Drumm Wrote: According to the change log over at myBB because:
2) 90+ bug fixes

For these reasons. Updates usually contain fixes, i'd rather upgrade than chase hackers even though i did have to re-add the code to some of my customisations.

Ah! But are they really hackers?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Probably not, but whether they're hackers or not i'd prefer that i was secure against XSS Vulnerabilities. Do you have something against the update?
(19-12-2010, 12:26 AM)Mark Wrote: Probably not, but whether they're hackers or not i'd prefer that i was secure against XSS Vulnerabilities. Do you have something against the update?

Why would I?
I. AM. LATCH.
(18-12-2010, 04:24 AM)latch Wrote: Why would you do that Mark?

Showing surprise or maybe disappointment. I was wonder what that statement was referring to.
(19-12-2010, 01:56 AM)Mark Wrote:
(18-12-2010, 04:24 AM)latch Wrote: Why would you do that Mark?

Showing surprise or maybe disappointment. I was wonder what that statement was referring to.

Perhaps, I was referring to the creation of the thread.
I. AM. LATCH.