• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New addition! "Unanswered Topics"
Unanswered Topics

This new plugin allows you to view all of the threads that have 0 posts in one click.

Where is it?
To left, "Unanswered Topics"
[Image: unanswered-topics1.png]

What does the result look like?
[Image: unanswered-topics2.png]

:thumbs
Anybody else notice how most of the unanswered topics are by Mark? Not included our new range of "Newsbots"
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Dammit! I have good information, well i mainly post stuff that i've done and i'm interested in.

GO networking and MyBB stuff!
(07-12-2010, 08:48 PM)Mark Wrote: Dammit! I have good information, well i mainly post stuff that i've done and i'm interested in.

Woohoo! Drumm got a rise out of Mark! He's too low key non excitable. I tried here and failed. He didn't bite- who am I to question why he makes a thread? Besides all that, I know why.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
That is not a rise, i was just stating what i post about. You'll do well to get a rise out of me.
(19-12-2010, 11:49 PM)Mark Wrote: That is not a rise, i was just stating what i post about. You'll do well to get a rise out of me.

See what I mean? Now he's bragging about!

Although...

dam·mit
 /ˈdæmɪt/ Show Spelled[dam-it] Show IPA
–interjection Eye Dialect .
damn it (used as a mild expletive).

ex·ple·tive
 /ˈɛksplɪtɪv/ Show Spelled[ek-spli-tiv] Show IPA
–noun
an interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.

in·ter·jec·tion
 /ˌɪntərˈdʒɛkʃən/ Show Spelled[in-ter-jek-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
the act of interjecting.
something interjected, as a remark.
the utterance of a word or phrase expressive of emotion; the uttering of an exclamation.

Conclusion:

(07-12-2010, 08:48 PM)Mark Wrote: Dammit! I have good information, well i mainly post stuff that i've done and i'm interested in.

This is an emotional outburst.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Due to your revision and explanation it would indeed seem that the above statement was an expression of emotion when read. However, how we type and how we communicate verbally often differ.
(20-12-2010, 12:12 AM)Mark Wrote: Due to your revision and explanation it would indeed seem that the above statement was an expression of emotion when read. However, how we type and how we communicate verbally often differ.

And although 'damnit' is not a complete sentence, it does convey a complete thought which could be rendered 'Dammit, I'm mad!' The same spelled backwards as forward like 'Madam, I'm Adam!'

Seems like that was someone's sig..
I. AM. LATCH.