• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New post bit icons! Tweet, share and like
New post bit icons! Tweet, share and like

Tweeting, sharing and liking on Facebook functionality has now been added to the postbit bar at the bottom of every post that allows you to perform the action(s) from ANY thread / post without leaving the site!

Note: Any member that wishes to tweet must have their own twitter account.
Note: Any member that wishes to share / like must have their own facebook account.

More information and images:

Give it a try!

Can I not steal YOUR Twitter account and like Haxx? :tongue

I thought the whole owning a Facebook or Twitter account would be obvious.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You'd have thought so, but some noobs *Ahem* Chris *Ahem* need this explaining
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(04-12-2010, 11:40 PM)Drumm Wrote: Can I not steal YOUR Twitter account and like Haxx? :tongue

I thought the whole owning a Facebook or Twitter account would be obvious.

You can try and steal my account by hacking it. That's fine. :evil

Also, some people may think that's it goes through my account, or the mcomputeforums twitter account.
The Facebook like button is now positioned in the footer due to the way that it works, when it shows on facebook it likes the page, not the individual posts and with there being 15 posts to a page it was loading 15 times when it only needs to load once. That's why i've now put it in the footer. :happy
Personally I feel it is away from the thread when placed in the footer. Generally people ignore the footer. Could the initial post hold the Like button. Or something slightly more thread related.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
I was thinking the same thing, i have to have a look at the template code to see if i can place it at the top somewhere were it'd fit in.
(05-12-2010, 11:11 PM)Drumm Wrote: Personally I feel it is away from the thread when placed in the footer. Generally people ignore the footer. Could the initial post hold the Like button. Or something slightly more thread related.

After a one word answer from a guru. Drumm, your wish is my command - find the button! I like it in it's new home.
I do much prefer the placement :tongue, and now the Footer is back too one line, and centred. :tongue, that's been bugging me.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994