• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry birds on consoles
Angry birds on consoles

Rovio, the developer behind the multi-million unit-selling mobile phone game, Angry Birds, says its working on versions for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii. There are no release dates yet for any of the console versions, but they are likely to be offered as downloadable titles.

Their intentions are to adapt their multi-million selling game to other platforms and mediums. An Angry Birds social media game for Facebook is scheduled for next year, Rovios's chief executive Mikael Hed has spoke to Variety about the possibilities of turning the game into a film. A line of plush toys for the game is also planned for next year.

Since its launch last year in December, Angry Birds has proved massively popular. It's still one of the app store's best-selling apps, with more than seven million downloads of the paid version of the game and 13 million of the free one.

Let's do some maths, the game costs £2.99 for the iPad, (apparently), i have no idea how much it is for the iPhone or any iDevice as i do not own one anyway.. £3 - they've sold 7 million to my maths i make that 21 million off of a single mobile phone game. Where's all the mcompute devs? :roll

[Image: angry-birds-console.png]
Hell yeh! I'll be buying this game for sure!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Noice!

*filler so I'm over the post letter limit*
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Can we have a word censor so "i-anything" becomes "iFag" pl0x?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
iCapitalLetter would probably work better.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You can use wild cards (*) but not base it on capitals or the type / style of writing. i* could be filtered to iFag but it'd mess everything up.
Angry Birds as a browser game is enough for me, I think! I don't know if I could play it on a console! It's an amazing browser game, but more for travelling or going to work etc...