• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macenstein
(21-11-2010, 10:22 PM)latch Wrote: Did you break it?

No.

Now.. let's get back to hating on Macs and not me.

(21-11-2010, 11:38 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I just realise, I haven't hated on Macs in this thread yet.

Why do you romanticise about an age old iMac you can get off Ebay for £50? Hell, I got one of these little fuckers for free and ripped it apart to use for an art project (The less traditional "Throw a load of circuitboards into a pile and call it 'art', art)

I'm sorry, but your Meatloaf meter is too far in the red for you to have access to answers to such a question. If your Meatloafistical measurement was just 3 points lower, I would be authorized. But, alas, my hands are tied in this matter. What can one do?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I masturbate to people smashing up Macs with sledgehammers.

Also: You made my 900th post a hate post.

FOR SHAME.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(22-11-2010, 02:19 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I masturbate to people smashing up Macs with sledgehammers.

Also: You made my 900th post a hate post.

FOR SHAME.

Your fluidic habits are none of my concern.

Also: I refuse to take responsibility for the nature of your post. It is impossible for me to force your hand in this venture at this moment. However, if you want to come over here, we can see how big your sharn is.

Unknown to you, I make fun of mac folk also as they are flakey arsty fartsie jotos! I went into a Mac store looking for OS 9 and told them about my mac advancements and they stood a gape at my technical mastery of what should 'just work' but doesn't. I refuse to get an ipod, iphone, and I don't use itunes or any of that icrap.

Macs spelled backwards is scam. Take that to your winky, meat!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
The MACS = SCAM thing is old news, and I don't understand why you romanticise about something which (in your own words) is mainly bought by flakey arsty fartsie jotos. Macs are like Fixed wheel bikes, bought by hipsters wanting to look cool
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(22-11-2010, 01:17 PM)bigsharn Wrote: The MACS = SCAM thing is old news, and I don't understand why you romanticise about something which (in your own words) is mainly bought by flakey arsty fartsie jotos. Macs are like Fixed wheel bikes, bought by hipsters wanting to look cool

What I am romanticizing is the technology and the possibility of making it do something it's not supposed to do(hacking). I also have 3 Vic20s, an Atari 800xl, and an Atari 1200XL. And seven micro-controllers. But, do I do my taxes on them or anything else important? No, I have 60 windows computers for that. I love technology- I want to caress it and whisper sweet nothings. I am far more nerdy than any of you on this forum.

What I make fun of is the market that has been shaped to to keep mac dorks hooked. Apple has always been over priced, but they have created a subculture that their consumers buy into at those high prices. It truly is a strange devotion they have and I believe it is a form of mind control. On more that one occasion, I have heard people say they are not going to drink the koolaid when speaking about mac. I am not a fan of name brand loyalty of any type and you can bet whatever company you are talking about only sees you as a tiny sliver in a pie chart.

Like the tech, hate the artificially increased value.

I am able to live with this dichotomy in my mind and be at peace.
I. AM. LATCH.