• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4, QWERTY keyboard
iPhone 4, QWERTY keyboard

The iPhone 4 is a big talker out there.. but it lacks many features, most importantly a hardware keyboard which saddens most users. Do you want your iPhone 4 to have a hardware QWERTY keyboard without modding or getting a new, better phone?

Thanks to a company in the US, BoxWave it's now possible with a neat case they call Keyboard Buddy, an iPhone 4 case with a drop-down landscape-orientation Qwerty deck.

The keyboard connects to your iPhone using Bluetooth meaning that it has its own battery on board, that can be charged using a mini USB cable. Apparently that will keep it charged for 45 days.

One big downside is that it makes the phone considerably thicker.

It's due to be here around mid December.

Quote:Clean and modern, the Keyboard Buddy Case appears to simply be a protective case when the keyboard is not in use. Combining ergonomic technology with sleek aesthetics, the Keyboard Buddy Case is a protective backing for your Apple iPhone 4 that also includes an integrated slide-out Bluetooth keyboard. The low-profile keyboard slides out smoothly, allowing you to easily transition between the Apple iPhone 4’s touch screen and a physical keyboard.

[Image: iphone-4-keyboard1.png]

[Image: iphone-4-keyboard2.png]

[Image: iphone-4-keyboard3.png]
.. I think the spam bots have beaten you again Mark, they're just getting smarter.

Anyways, Said keyboard would be incredibly flimsy to type on, Have you actually bought one of these Mark? I would like to hear how it works. Personally I think that the iPhone is just too fat to have such a thin keyboard attached like that.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I've had to manually approve that guys post, he may be a bot but he's not doing anything to break the rules atm.

Nope, not got one of these. I don't have the iPhone 4.
"8. Multiple accounts are not allowed, there's no legitimate reason why you'd need more than one account. Accounts from the same IP are allowed."

This would signify that whoever created all the bots that are appearing with similar name patterns, owns multiple accounts? Therefore they are breaking the rules.
I'm sure I have seen stuff like this for earlier versions of the iPhone, I bet they would all be just as flimsy.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [iPhone][Explanation] Symbols on the back of the iPhone Mark 0 6,689 13-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mark