• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb ass thief steals... (Alert & Respond)

Dumb ass thief steals an iPhone that was being used in a GPS tracking test.

Horatio Toure, 31, a petty, disgusting thief who likes to go round snatching phones of woman received his punishment today as he snatched a phone that was being used to demonstrate a program that tracks GPS movements in real time. It took the police less than 10 minutes to track down his exact location and perform an arrest. After handing out a few accidental kicks to the face.

Horatio, the dirty thief was riding his bike down a street in the South of Market Neighbourhood, San Francisco when he spotted his chance of a lifetime, an easy picking, the cheesecake who was actually a young, vulnerable woman who happened to have a lose grip on here iPhone 4, (most likely trying to get reception, by not "covering" the antenna). This is when his face lit up revealing his loose, yellow teeth, without delay he moved in snatching the device out of her hands.

Unfortunately for him, the young woman just happened to be Jordan Sturm, an assistant at Covia Labs of Mountain View, (a company that designs communications technology). The sole reason that Sturm was wandering the streets of San Francisco was because she was demonstrating a new product called "Alert & Respond" - an app on the iPhone that was designed to track GPS location in real time.

David Kahn, the CEO of Covia Labs, was only minutes away from Sturm, in an office building where he was demonstrating to his public relations team how he could track Sturm's location from a laptop. As Toure snatched the iPhone, the team were watching it's every movement and eyebrows rose when it appeared that Sturm was doing a running.

But.. she wasn't, she was making her way back to the office so that she could inform the police. The suspect was arrested with in 10 minutes.

This is not an actual picture, it's just a big coincidence.
[Image: article-stolen-iphone.jpg]
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Thank you SHARN, jobs a gooden. I hope you approve of my story like re-wording. Confusedorry
Close enough :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
That's actually very funny, I have to admit
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STOP! THIEF! bigsharn 6 13,607 13-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue