• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Came over from hackforums!
(31-10-2010, 06:01 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: That's Sharn, dude. Did you not catch the meatloaf vid?

I'm just going to leave this here.

http://markwood.co.cc/sharn/sharn_screamo.mp4

Yes! sharn has a directory all to himself on my site.

Why has Sharn got himself a directory? D:
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(31-10-2010, 07:28 PM)Drumm Wrote: Sorry too break it to you, but coding threads like that aren't anything new. HF, in my short time there, used for stalking. Looked like a real shitty forum. Everyone was releasing trojan generators and the sort. It's so full of spam, 7331 speakers and overall bullshit.

Welcome to the forum Latch, if you're Pack3t approved, then you're Drumm approved.

I don't feel like you are disappointing me with that statement- the idea for the thread was born from an online article I read and my goal was merely to have a popular thread that prompted interesting conversation while forming a library of comparative programming for multiple languages to be used as a reference.

In that thread you are able to see looping structure, variable typing and declaration, conditional decision making, and syntax, for like 15 languages. It became a compendium of of reference for those cutting their teeth on coding. AND there was a flame war.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I was about to mention the flame war. It was amusing.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
It's not just you! http://hackforums.net looks down from here.

Check another site?

This seemed relevant to this thread.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Those skids make my eyes burn. :cry
(11-11-2010, 08:51 PM)Mark Wrote: Those skids make my eyes burn. :cry

Something is different.
I. AM. LATCH.
Good to see you in here latch, welcome to the asylum.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(16-11-2010, 06:26 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Good to see you in here latch, welcome to the asylum.

Thank you sir!

So far, I've been pretty convincing at fitting in.
I. AM. LATCH.
A lot guests read this thread.

[subliminal suggestion]Register![/subliminal suggestion]
I. AM. LATCH.