• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Came over from hackforums!
That's right! Oddly, I grew weary of the arrogance of those that think they are something special, more than the skids. It seems the dumber you are, the more personable you are.

What's the point of being brilliant if you are the only one that pretends to tolerate your craptacular personality?

An interesting coincidence involving a reoccurring number being the number of posts happened at the same time I was done posting there! So it seemed to be time.

If you so happen to be a member over there, you can see the types of things I'm interested in by reading my threads.

My name is latch.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
You know,in psychology there is a concept where, the less you know, the more experienced you think you are.
Yep, it's also known as being an artist Smile

Also: Welcome to mcompute, you'll find that even though we're mainly geniuses, we're also good fun Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
...mainly? Who's the exception? *Christopher* Tongue

Welcome to our domain, we promise not to rape/eat/gib/disconfigure/maim/kill you. Honest. :3
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Hey, did I hear my name being called? I think I did!

Welcome to the forums bud. I am the forums official special person, please to meet you.
I think I'm official anyway..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Hey latch,

Welcome to mcompute. I see you've met the bunch. :quiet
(31-10-2010, 02:51 AM)Mark Wrote: Hey latch,

Welcome to mcompute. I see you've met the bunch. :quiet

Correct! Met you too(so to speak) a few months ago as I am the one with the "interesting uses for old computers" thread on HF as well as the camera tutorial.

Pack3t SynAck3r's 'Who can code?" thread is based off of my "Prove you can code" thread on HF. He invited me over here when we were PMing about a flame war between myself and a super-wiener over there that invaded my thread and thought he was going to trounce me with his massive intellect, cutting wit, and withering logic. Though I am not one who thrives on conflict, the exchange was strangely enjoyable. I would not purposely cultivate that sort of thing, but I will engage when challenged.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
ah, yes! The webcam tutorial with the VB script, (if i remember correctly). Hackforums sadly is on a big downhill slope to skid vill and other members i know from there have also commented on it. Also, nice setup dude.
(31-10-2010, 12:37 AM)Special Chris Wrote: Hey, did I hear my name being called? I think I did!

Welcome to the forums bud. I am the forums official special person, please to meet you.
I think I'm official anyway..

That's Sharn, dude. Did you not catch the meatloaf vid?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Sorry too break it to you, but coding threads like that aren't anything new. HF, in my short time there, used for stalking. Looked like a real shitty forum. Everyone was releasing trojan generators and the sort. It's so full of spam, 7331 speakers and overall bullshit.

Welcome to the forum Latch, if you're Pack3t approved, then you're Drumm approved.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!