• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 3/4 monitors on one system.
(15-02-2011, 04:31 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(15-02-2011, 01:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I may be a bit weird, but sexual deviant I am not

Also: *You're a Taurus

Where was there anything about sexual deviancy? I was implying you were simply a gimp.
I aren't (Meatloafism)aware you were into making grammatical error corrections. Americans prefer the slang ain't. Don't ask me what the hell it is a conjunction of, because I have no clue.

A gimp is the male participant in S&M. I have no interest in S&M (Which is a form of sexual deviancy). Apart from the band Gimp and the GNU Image manipulation program, I have no other knowlege of the word.

You lot saying "ain't" is the same as us saying "aren't", the latter is a conjunction of "are not", but people use it as an abbreviation of "am not". I think they coined it in poetry or similar because "isn't" didn't always fit.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(15-02-2011, 07:04 PM)bigsharn Wrote:
(15-02-2011, 01:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I may be a bit weird, but sexual deviant I am not

Where was there anything about sexual deviancy? I was implying you were simply a gimp.
I aren't (Meatloafism)aware you were into making grammatical error corrections. Americans prefer the slang ain't. Don't ask me what the hell it is a conjunction of, because I have no clue.

A gimp is the male participant in S&M. I have no interest in S&M (Which is a form of sexual deviancy). Apart from the band Gimp and the GNU Image manipulation program, I have no other knowlege of the word.

You lot saying "ain't" is the same as us saying "aren't", the latter is a conjunction of "are not", but people use it as an abbreviation of "am not". I think they coined it in poetry or similar because "isn't" didn't always fit.

What form of upbringing would you have that your first introduction to the term gimp would be in the S&M context? A gimp is someone with a lame leg, causing them to limp. The definition was then spread to cover all physical handicaps. It then started to be applied for any form of handicap including, but not necessarily limited to handicaps of a physical, emotional or mental nature. In this case to say Meatloaf is gimp, is to say Meatloaf is mentally retarded.

Disclaimer: You brought sexual deviant into the mix here so this is of your own doing
Deviant noun: a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

Granted your definition of gimp(which is valid, but is a slang which came about long after the origin of the word) does indeed imply sexual deviancy, yet you claim that you lack the descriptor of sexual deviant. I would say you have made self-claim otherwise:
1)You have threatened to rape Mark on at least one occasion, and your pre-occupation of self projection onto him of homosexuality could be considered, deviant of the norm. It is mildly amusing the way you torture Mark, but still you are certainly far from a sexual non-deviant (which is another category albeit an invalid nomenclature)
2)You are a bisexual male. Next to an asexual male you are in the bottom percentile of men(far deviant from the norm) when considering their sexual preference. Most males that have an attraction for men are homosexual strictly(I still suspect you fall under this category, but perhaps you are simply in denial). The majority of men(and the most biologically efficient) are straight heterosexual. A very understanding woman you would need to accept that you like cock as much as she does.
3)You have made large flamboyant postings regarding your usage of "Mr Glassington."
4)With your bisexuality of course comes with it, the homosexual acts you are physically willing to partake in. This includes but is not limited to male to male fellatio, sodomy, and filching. This is deviant of societal norm.

I am not saying what you do is right or wrong. I am indifferent as to what activities one other than myself chooses to partake in with a person who is sexually like-minded. The fact you could call anybody a sexual deviant(even an imaginary generic gimp filling in as your third party target), while taking no ownership of the term itself is fucking hilarious. There may be many other sexual deviants on our forum, you are the only one charitable enough to let everyone know all of them sans courtesy filtration.

Trolls can be dealt with! Join the pointless revolution!!
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(15-02-2011, 07:04 PM)bigsharn Wrote:

Meatloaf tried to school Pack3t with a movie reference! Hahahahaha!

It's difficult to cut an iron chain with raw egg.

**That was an analogy that paints a picture highlighting the disparity of the opposite ends of the intelligence spectrum.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Zed:Bring out the gimp....
Redneck Dude:but the gimp's sleepin.
Zed:I guess we're gonna have to wake him up then.

...This isn't a motorcycle it's a chopper....it's Zed's chopper.......Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(16-02-2011, 03:51 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Zed:Bring out the gimp....
Redneck Dude:but the gimp's sleepin.
Zed:I guess we're gonna have to wake him up then.

...This isn't a motorcycle it's a chopper....it's Zed's chopper.......Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead

Chopper!? Isn't that Mr. Laurence's middle name? The Sean one I mean.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
*Lawrence

And that it is, I'm waiting on Facebook changing it back to Sean 'Bigsharn' Lawrence to make me easier to find, but no such avail.

And Packet's post... Fair enough, I've been well and truly licked.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...