• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 3/4 monitors on one system.
Follow him around for 25 years? Did you two know each other before MCompute?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(11-02-2011, 11:31 PM)Drumm Wrote: Follow him around for 25 years? Did you two know each other before MCompute?

Whoa! What makes you ask that question?

I will tell you this though(whispers) he says google has never failed him, but let him try and find a picture of a chickaphant!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(11-02-2011, 11:51 PM)latch Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 11:31 PM)Drumm Wrote: Follow him around for 25 years? Did you two know each other before MCompute?

I will tell you this though(whispers) he says google has never failed him, but let him try and find a picture of a chickaphant!

Nobody has been following me since I was six, the govt has only been tracking me since I was 11 and that would be only 20 years. Google is my bitch, although they need to hurry up and update their engines with the so called SEO anti-spam they have been working on. I got so tired of fixya.com and expertexchange I wrote a script with greasemonkey that filters them out. I might as well try to find a picture of a Tyrannosaurus.

[Image: elephickensm.jpg]

Your use of beta is becoming systematic, ahh alpha.

[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(12-02-2011, 07:03 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 11:51 PM)latch Wrote:

Nobody has been following me since I was six, the govt has only been tracking me since I was 11 and that would be only 20 years. Google is my bitch, although they need to hurry up and update their engines with the so called SEO anti-spam they have been working on. I got so tired of fixya.com and expertexchange I wrote a script with greasemonkey that filters them out. I might as well try to find a picture of a Tyrannosaurus.

[Image: elephickensm.jpg]

Your use of beta is becoming systematic, ahh alpha.

That looks Photoshopped!

I'm not accusing you of that, but a picture of a chickphant WALKING would conquer all doubt.

Also, how many years can a person be 31? You were 31 LAST year too! And don't try and feed me your my-birthday-is-9-days-ofter-yours crap. I'm sick of it!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(12-02-2011, 05:21 PM)latch Wrote: That looks Photoshopped!

I'm not accusing you of that, but a picture of a chickphant WALKING would conquer all doubt.

Also, how many years can a person be 31? You were 31 LAST year too! And don't try and feed me your my-birthday-is-9-days-ofter-yours crap. I'm sick of it!
One if I had modded it would be considered GIMP'ed (or Meatloafed if you prefer) not photoshopped.
Two you didn't mention anything about it moving or being real and so I will leave it to that Chickaphant to tell its own story.
Just because you're a Taurus does not mean that a dollar bill won't stick to my shoe if it has gum on it.

I may be a bit weird, but sexual deviant I am not

Also: *You're a Taurus
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(15-02-2011, 01:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I may be a bit weird, but sexual deviant I am not

Also: *You're a Taurus

Where was there anything about sexual deviancy? I was implying you were simply a gimp.
I aren't (Meatloafism)aware you were into making grammatical error corrections. Americans prefer the slang ain't. Don't ask me what the hell it is a conjunction of, because I have no clue.

(15-02-2011, 08:42 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(12-02-2011, 05:21 PM)latch Wrote: That looks Photoshopped!

One if I had modded it would be considered GIMP'ed (or Meatloafed if you prefer) not photoshopped.
Two you didn't mention anything about it moving or being real and so I will leave it to that Chickaphant to tell its own story.
Just because you're a Taurus does not mean that a dollar bill won't stick to my shoe if it has gum on it.

That is an expression we use here in American and tantamount to saying, "Gimmie a Kleenex, a Qtip, an a Coke." We are not demanding the person drive back to the store and replace the Walmart brand of those items which you have on hand there with their name brand equivalents! Doesn't that person already have enough to do with out having you invent. stuff? An impotent Chickaphant looking like he's on his union break just doesn't cut it for me. Oh and YOU are the Taurus and now you're pretending to be a cop?

Ain't is a conjunction of "aim to do it as soon as I get a round tuit, not"
It is a lot more efficient to write or type the foreshortened version and you avoid the confusion of dealing with not at the end of a sentence as seen in Borat.

I. AM. LATCH.
This suit is blacknot!

(15-02-2011, 05:38 PM)Mark Wrote: This suit is blacknot!

That was a significant pause he counted out with a chopping motion.
I. AM. LATCH.