• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 3/4 monitors on one system.
(08-02-2011, 12:09 PM)jack3reynolds Wrote: Is it really possible to run 3-4 monitors on the single system??
I just wonder does if each of the monitor runs separate programs using this single system. If so I would like to try this at my work place.

What is thy native tongue? Such an odd random question if to when ask.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(09-02-2011, 01:15 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 12:09 PM)jack3reynolds Wrote: Is it really possible to run 3-4 monitors on the single system??
I just wonder does if each of the monitor runs separate programs using this single system. If so I would like to try this at my work place.

What is thy native tongue? Such an odd random question if to when ask.

Duh! Its obviously English in a Cuisinart.

And, yes computer my has 4 monitor with different program on each screens under system same!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Quote:Is it really possible to run 3-4 monitors on the single system??

As latch said, yes it really is possible to run 3-4 monitors on a single system.
Also yes, each monitor can run a separate program using single system!

(09-02-2011, 10:10 PM)Mark Wrote:
Quote:Is it really possible to run 3-4 monitors on the single system??

As latch said, yes it really is possible to run 3-4 monitors on a single system.

Correct! Gaze once again upon my prettiful computer! The current difference is now that dude has a great big bushy beard! As seen in "Hot Fuzz."
I will post a picture as soon as it weighs half a pound.
[Image: setup.jpg]

You will excuse me for not typing like Yoda anymore. It was tiresome.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(09-02-2011, 10:10 PM)Mark Wrote: As latch said, yes it really is possible to run 3-4 monitors on a single system.

That is ridiculous. You are telling me that I can have four monitors AND four programs simultaneously running? I really need to learn more about these computer things.

(10-02-2011, 06:49 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 10:10 PM)Mark Wrote: As latch said, yes it really is possible to run 3-4 monitors on a single system.

That is ridiculous. You are telling me that I can have four monitors AND four programs simultaneously running? I really need to learn more about these computer things.

Please look at the picture before I become angry! Yes! Learn more!
I. AM. LATCH.
Packet do not become too overwhelmed yet, believe it or not you can have more than one program per monitor running simultaneously! Amazing, right?
Dude! You can even plug things into it other than a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and printer!
I. AM. LATCH.
(10-02-2011, 10:20 PM)Mark Wrote: Packet do not become too overwhelmed yet, believe it or not you can have more than one program per monitor running simultaneously! Amazing, right?

(10-02-2011, 10:43 PM)latch Wrote: Dude! You can even plug things into it other than a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and printer!

You will have to excuse me. This information has caused me to re-evaluate the purpose of my life. How could I have missed this for the last 25+ years?

(11-02-2011, 12:17 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 10:20 PM)Mark Wrote: Packet do not become too overwhelmed yet, believe it or not you can have more than one program per monitor running simultaneously! Amazing, right?

(10-02-2011, 10:43 PM)latch Wrote: Dude! You can even plug things into it other than a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and printer!

You will have to excuse me. This information has caused me to re-evaluate the purpose of my life. How could I have missed this for the last 25+ years?

OH! COME ON!
How can anyone but you answer that!? I certainly didn't follow you around for 25 years saying, "Hey, there's something you've missed! And here's why..."
I. AM. LATCH.