• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using 3/4 monitors on one system.
If you've seen my mod you'll know that I'm after running at least 3, preferably 4 monitors. (At least the ability to, in the future).

My current set up:

MSI Neo-F P43 board. (Only one PCI-E slot, two PCI slots)
8800GTX

3x 22" monitors.

At the moment with just the one card I can only run two monitors and I need to be using at least 3, if not 4.

I was wondering what you guys thought. I can either get a PCI card or a new motherboard and then another PCI-E card.

The new card has to be able to have 2x 22"s hooked up to it, (Monitors are 1920x1080 each, totalling 3840 x 2160).

As cheap as possible, so a £1,000 super card is out of the equation. (sharn >.<)
I told you, you only need a POS PCI card.

In honesty I'd recommend a new motherboard because PCI-E graphics is easier to get hold of than PCI graphics (on enthusiast forums at least, where you know people have kept their cards properly maintained)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I've just purchased a Asus P5Q Deluxe, Intel P45, Motherboard. Set me back £90 but it has 3 PCI-E ports. Smile
Nice one Mark :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
My hardware is old. I use an AGP Geforce 6800 to run the two middle monitors and a PCI ATI something or other to run the two side ones.

[spoiler][Image: setup.jpg][/spoiler]
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
That....that is one nice set-up.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I like your hair.

That is all.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(31-10-2010, 12:53 AM)Special Chris Wrote: I like your hair.

That is all.

That is part of my nerd-disguised-as-a-badass-while-simultaneously-protesting-the-cleancut-army-appearance-I-was-forced-to-endure-several-years look.

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Nice! I like it.

Though, I like my short hair better.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
yes i seen a converting device that shown as many u want to display many monitors on one system. so buy this and use this easily available in market