• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4's are 82% more likely to break!
iPhone 4's are 82% more likely to break!

A recent study shows that the iPhone 4's screen is breaking 82% more than the 3GS.

A warranty provider, SquareTrade, has released an analysis of iPhone 4 accident claims and compared them to similar claims with the iPhone 3GS.
Surprisingly for most, especially Apple after their claims of fame the company reported that reports of iPhone 4s with broken screens were up by a very significant 82% over the recent 3GS model.

Overall, after the first four months of ownership, the study found that owners of the iPhone 4 are reporting damaged phones 68% more frequently than 3GS owners did. An estimated 16% will report a problem with their iPhone 4 within the first year.

Apple made bold claims about the toughness of the iPhone 4’s design when it was first unveiled, but their redesign which doubled the total glass surface area, is suggested as a likely culprit behind the problems, after all the more glass, the more there is to break. Apple claim that their glass features aluminosilicate which is "chemically strengthened to be 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic."

Sorry fanboys..

[Image: iphone-4-broken.jpg]
I was Lol'ing about this when somebody dropped the phone 3.5 feet and it smashed up. Now I just Lol harder Smile
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
LOL

Also: *break
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Nooo! They will stop in mid-air silly Wink
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
If I had to guess 82% more people are throwing their piece of shit **oops** I mean IPhone4 against walls as compared to the POS3.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I used this statistic at work today and scared someone shitless

"Oh, you've got GPS, I'll give you this map as well, just incase... I mean, the iPhone 4 is 82% more likely to break than the 3GS Smile"

Anti-Apple WIN
As you do...
Stop scaring co-workers Sharn!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
It was actually a tourist, not a co-worker

I scare co-workers with my gay tendancies (although most are female so it doesn't work as well)
As you do...
IF I was in your position (Which before Jamie tries anything, I'm not) I would hit on the Girls boyfriends, when they ask what you're doing say that you like a challenge. That would really scare them.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(18-10-2010, 10:32 PM)Drumm Wrote: IF I was in your position (Which before Jamie tries anything, I'm not) I would hit on the Girls boyfriends, when they ask what you're doing say that you like a challenge. That would really scare them.

Damn you, I resent that!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [iPhone][Explanation] Symbols on the back of the iPhone Mark 0 6,703 13-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mark