• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen

Man beaten in Manchester, and his clothes stolen

First off, sorry this story isn't really related in anyway to Technology or mcompute but i was reading through the paper and i thought, we're the kings of tangents so...

Pretty generic really, A man, (36), who fled from Burma four years ago because the Government there found anti-government material on his computer has seeked "Asylum" in the UK. Because that's what you do, right...

He was walking down an Alley, in Salford at 10:45PM at night, at this point it's evident he wasn't born or raised in the UK, where he was knocked out and left unconscious - the attackers took his jacket, shoes and wallet and i quote, "They took my Jacket, which was Maroon and waterproof and cost me £20."

When he woke, he saw two people walking down the alley who he asked for help but received none. He needed 7 stitches and has a suspected fractured eye socket.

So I'm guessing you don't walk down an alley in Salford without a gun?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
You don't walk down an alley in Salford.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Even if you had a gun, walking down an alley is not advised.
Didn't I just say that?
As you do...
If you have a gun, you're probably the mugger.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Well, you said you don't walk down an alley. I said even if you was not to walk down an alley reading your post they may be brave and take the shortcut then they'd read mine and think, if sharn says i can't walk down an alley and then Mark says not even if you have a gun which they won't. Then we may have saved someone from getting killed.

If you didn't read that, don't worry it didn't make much sense.
He's not kidding, it made no sense at all.
As you do...
Soooo..my quote in Sharn's sig is accurate, yes?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manchester in the news again... bigsharn 33 57,378 02-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Drumm
  Twitter! Now being used by Greater Manchester police Mark 0 3,722 15-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Mark