• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I HAVE SURVIVED DEATH!!
in ways both of you are right. but this is not a topic of conversation (i HATE english grammar).
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(19-10-2010, 09:14 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Actually it would make him smarter, his brain has a higher capacity of storing knowledge than most, hence he has a high IQ, so is smarter

I doubt the ability to actually gain intelligence. You get given your intelligence via your DNA and thus utilize it as you see fit. Almost everyone can pick up more information, that does not make them smarter. It makes them more knowledgeable.

Basic psychology...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Being intelligent is different from being smart. You can be smart and have not that much common sense and intelligent but not too smart (intelligent is basically smart, you have the capacity to know, smartness is actually knowing, smartness is knowledge basically.)
Clever is synonymous with smart.

You cannot get more intelligent, or clever. You can get more knowledgeable, but not the other way around.

Knowledge is regurgitation of facts, equations, formulas, etc. Clever is coming up with these formulas, etc. Some people are more clever than others, but you cannot gain smartness.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(24-10-2010, 04:46 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Clever is synonymous with smart.

You cannot get more intelligent, or clever. You can get more knowledgeable, but not the other way around.

Knowledge is regurgitation of facts, equations, formulas, etc. Clever is coming up with these formulas, etc. Some people are more clever than others, but you cannot gain smartness.

You eat your boogers.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I survived death today, after a lethal attack from a motorist. Come to think of it.. that's most days.
YOU eat your boogers too.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Mark, you can't ride your bike, it's usually nothing to do with other road users.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...